Afc East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East

I think it's too early to tell who will win the division. Has an AFC east team even played a preseason down yet? Homer as it may sound I think we had the best off season of all the east teams. Reports on Vilma are that he's hitting people so hard that they want him to tone it down because there afraid he may end up injuring himself. They say he's all over the field and he's even calling plays. I'm also hearing really good things about saftey Eric Coleman, a seventh rounder I think.

Younger, faster defence, big wide reciever, and hopefully a healthy Penny could very well land us back in the playoffs this year. I think the division will shake out in the last 2 weeks of the season. 3 team race this year, which makes the odds even better.

I'm also hearing really good things about saftey Eric Coleman, a seventh rounder I think.

ACTUALLY HE WAS A FIFTH RDR, AND IF YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND NYC, ALL OF THE NEWSPAPERS ARE RAVING ABOUT HIM, YOU CAN NOT HEAR ENOUGH ABOUT THIS KID, IMO AND I THINK THE JETS FO ALSO, THIS GUY WILL BE THE STARTING SS COME SEPT 12.

REGGIE TOUNGE SAID THAT COLEMAN IS WAY AHEAD OF WHERE HE WAS IS ROOKIE YEAR, LOVE TO HEAR THAT COMING FROM A VET!:tongue:

Dolphin fans shouldn't sleep on the Jets so much, for that matter all AFC East teams. They are on paper better than they were just two years ago when they smacked the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs.

Staying healthy is a big key to the success, but I guess we wont really know until the season starts. I'm looking forward to it.

Icer said:
Dolphin fans shouldn't sleep on the Jets so much, for that matter all AFC East teams. They are on paper better than they were just two years ago when they smacked the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs.

Staying healthy is a big key to the success, but I guess we wont really know until the season starts. I'm looking forward to it.

We as Dolphins fans know that looking good on paper means absolutely NOTHING! :shakeno:

FinzManiac said:
We as Dolphins fans know that looking good on paper means absolutely NOTHING! :shakeno:
Not only on paper, but this is still training camp. NO ONE knows how any team will play out at this point in the season. If they say they do, they are probably lying. IF they REALLY do know, give them my number because I want to take a trip to vegas and make some bets.

IMO, all the teams in this division could beat any of the other div teams on any given day. That is why I love watching football! Or to quote the cliche... "that is why they play the games"

Hah, as if the Bills were a lock to make the playoffs. Please

I know the dolphins can beat brady & the patriots because their ego is huge right now. jason t. & derrick pope will knock the **** out of him & that will be the end of their season.
the jets will self destruct. something always happens they will shoot them seleves in the foot some how some way.

the jets will self destruct. something always happens they will shoot them seleves in the foot some how some way.[/QUOTE]
no, the jets get BETTER as the year goes on, i think you mean the dolphins will self destruct.

VILMA51 said:
the jets will self destruct. something always happens they will shoot them seleves in the foot some how some way.
no, the jets get BETTER as the year goes on, i think you mean the dolphins will self destruct.[/QUOTE]

Will???
Havent they already? :lol:

I love the Dolphins but I know that the Jets are alot better of a team and will probably finish 2nd in the division.

Back
Top Bottom