AFC Extremely Pedestrian After Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Extremely Pedestrian After Week 1

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
It's only one week even before the Chargers and Broncos play and I gotta say Miami should be feeling good about their chances in this conference if week one is closer to the norm than the outlier.

Kansas City was obviously the most impressive team with their demolition of New England. Miami has the offensive weapons to expose New England like Kansas City did.

Oakland was ok on the road at Tennessee. Not great not bad. Houston was absolutely horrid at home vs Jacksonville giving up 10 sacks in a game where Bortles didn't even have 130 yards passing and the Texans still loss by 22.

Colts eradicated 46-9 vs the Goff led Rams and I honestly don't even think the game was that close.

The Bengals didn't even score. I was at that game vs the Ravens and both teams were mediocre on offense. Flacco was awful but didn't turn the ball over like crazy...like the 5 dalton turnovers.

Pittsburgh is supposed to have an elite offense but had some issues with lowly Cleveland and had to have a big catch from Antonio Brown to put away Cleveland late. Not very impressive.

And we don't need to discuss the Jets and the Bills...those are two bad teams.

Again it's only one week, teams will improve but you gotta like Miami's chances. Who would have thought after signing a briefly retired QB, after losing their starter for the season, that Miami would have one of the more stable QB situations in the conference?

The fans in Cincy were calling for Dalton to be benched, Houston and Indianapolis benching QBs already, Jets and Browns experimenting at QB, Jacksonville and Buffalo going in with qbs no one trusts.

Just saying...

I'm just hoping we dont join that list next Sunday. After seeing how rusty everyone looks I'm worried LA will be less rusty than we will be.

We always beat the bolts plus Rivers is good for 1-2 picks every time we play em

I like our chances!!!:thumbsup

I agree with everything you said.... But Denver looks pretty good at home.

We always beat the bolts plus Rivers is good for 1-2 picks every time we play em

I like our chances!!!:thumbsup

You must've forgotten about the 30-14 ass whoopin' they gave us at the end of '15. They will be ready next week for their home opener. But, I have a feeling that stadium will be at least half full of Dolphins fans.

Chargers look like complete garbage. Rivers 60 passing yards after 3 quarters.

Rivers is avg over hype. remain me of cutler w bears.

The Chargers aren't terrible. They have a defense that can turn the ball over, a good QB, and weapons on offense. They are pretty decent, somewhat underrated. They just so happen to play in arguably the most competitive division in football.

The Broncos are falling apart right now. They can't protect the QB and they are turning the ball over.

He just put up 106 yds and 2 more TDs in the last 8 minutes to pull within four. I'm not a fan....but he can get hot quick.
You say hot I say epic collapse by Denver. Hell I hope they win. Rather play them coming off an emotional comeback win than a loss.

Back
Top Bottom