Afc Qb Rating | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc Qb Rating

Fiedler is a bum, plain and simple. HE is part of the reason the Dolphins lost to the Ravens in the playoffs. The biggest reason is the fact that Jay has NO arm!!!! He doesn't put any fear into opposing defenses so what do they do, they stack the line of scrimmage stuffing the run and force Jay to win with his arm which they know is pathetic!!!! Opponents aren't stupid. They know that Fiedler is a weak link on our team and the better teams exploit that weakness. Every opponent should stack the line of scrimmage and take away our running game because it forces Jay to win with his limpwristed arm. Believe me, there isn't a player in the entire NFL who loses any sleep over playing against Jay Fiedler. Put pressure on Jay and force him to win with his arm and he comes apart at the seams. I've seen high school QBs throw the ball with a lot more zip then Jay does. The truth is, I will rip Jay Fiedler as long as he is a part of the Miami Dolphins organization. We need a new QB and I won't be satisfied until we get one.

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm thinking that Scrap "I hate everyone and everything and just want to argue for the sake of arguing" Iron should join dolphinhater13 in the Black Hole. Obviously, he has nothing interesting to say since he just continues to regurgitate the same tired post over and over again. Go home now scrappy, go home.

I already put him there last week........Him and Dolphinhaters13 have renamed it....now, it's the little brown hole.

Originally posted by Scrap Iron
Put pressure on Jay and force him to win with his arm and he comes apart at the seams.

Yeah, I mean, how many fourth quarter comebacks did we have last season? Jay always crumbled under pressure when we were down in the fourth! Remember our game against Oakland last year? I mean, Jay just totally blew up at the end of that game!

I've seen high school QBs throw the ball with a lot more zip then Jay does.

And I suppose they are all starters in the NFL now, or are soon-to-be-NFL-QB-starters, huh?

The truth is, I will rip Jay Fiedler as long as he is a part of the Miami Dolphins organization. We need a new QB and I won't be satisfied until we get one.

What if we win the Super Bowl in part because of Jay? Will you still rip on him?

Come on, he's not as bad as you think he is. If your team didn't have much of a running game all year long, you don't finish an NFL season with a QB rating of over 80 if you outright suck...I know he's no Dan Marino, as do you, but nobody will ever be as good as he was in his prime.

Fiedler is a bum, plain and simple. HE is part of the reason the Dolphins lost to the Ravens in the playoffs.

I said to come back with some REAL FACTS about Fiedler losing the game. I gave you every stat possible and thats all you can come up with to back up your statement :sleep:

But that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Back
Top Bottom