AFCE Picks by Ishbu. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Picks by Ishbu.

Bills at 11-5?...ok, I'm a Bills fan, and this guy's on crack....I personally don't think anyteam is going 11-5 in our division, but the Bills could win it

I think NE will be better then 8-8. But I don't write for a living, so me thoughts mean nothing :)

Pffffft, those picks are pretty far-fetched. The only one that makes sense is the Jets in last at 6-10, since Pennington went down.

Agreed, the bills could win it, XphinsoX, I thought you were XphonsoX, I know at the billszone, some guys were talking about posting this here, thinking it would drive us nuts..but I think it's this man's opinion, like all of us, we all feel our team can get it done, the bills, the jets, the pats, and of course the fins. We're all homers in that respect. I hope this is an exciting year, of course I want the phins to come out on top, just like every other AFCE fan wants their team to come on top too.

That's not me.

I have an account on billszone but rarely post.

Is this guy for real ? Look at our records over the last 20 years and see how many times we have finished 8-8..Now we have the most talent in team history and we do no better than 8 wins ? I'm sorry for sounding like a homer but there's just now way in hell we finish with less than 10 wins.. This guys is dead wrong...

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Is this guy for real ? Look at our records over the last 20 years and see how many times we have finished 8-8..Now we have the most talent in team history and we do no better than 8 wins ? I'm sorry for sounding like a homer but there's just now way in hell we finish with less than 10 wins.. This guys is dead wrong...

you could very well finish with less than 10 wins

If we finish with less than ten wins, I will buy you whatever Bills jersey you want..

Vegas has our over/under at 10 wins.....Vegas knows their sh*t....Last year they had the Fins at 8.5.....hmmmm

The only way we finish with 8 wins or less this year is if we get hit by a ton of injuries. Now I'm not saying that we win 12 but I think this team is better than last year's. However I also think the NE and Buffalo are better than their respective teams last year while the Jets are worse. I'd be happy with a split with both Buffalo and NE and I think that we can sweep the Jets. We usually play very well against the NFC and I'll take our chances with the rest of our schedule. I think we we win 10 or 11 this year with 12 being an outside chance if luck and lack of injuries are on our side.

If we can improve on our divison record by 1 or 2 games we will be dandy.

We've always seemed to have trouble within our own division.

Gee this writer is very misguided in his record predicting. Just looking at the schedules, the AFC East teams are playing the NFC East teams and AFC South teams. The AFC East teams should win a majority of those games. The AFC East teams will definitely combine to be better than one game above .500 in non-division games. This writer in his record predicting is overestimating Dallas, Philadelphia, New York Giants, Jacksonville, and Tennessee.
The writer is also over-estimating the defensive coaching ability of Buffalo's coach, and their additions(a talented 3-4 inside linebacker who has to switch to the outside and is unproven on the outside, an overated 3-4 blitzer type on the other outside posistion, and an overweight over the hill tackle who is reguarded by scouts as not nearly as good his new parter at tackle, a player who has no reputation as a difference maker). It is not easy to make a horrible defense become good in one year with such a high level of personel overhaul and ressignments.

Back
Top Bottom