AFCE Picks by Ishbu. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Picks by Ishbu.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Is this guy for real ? Look at our records over the last 20 years and see how many times we have finished 8-8..Now we have the most talent in team history and we do no better than 8 wins ? I'm sorry for sounding like a homer but there's just now way in hell we finish with less than 10 wins.. This guys is dead wrong...

His opinion is not as bad as a poster here saying the fins will go undefeated :D

I was going to say nobody in the division goes below 500 but with Pennington out for 12 weeks, 8-8 for the Jets will be a big stretch.

He was the one lynch pin that kept the Jets competitive. Curtis Martin can't carry the team, he never really could...he showed it when Vinny went down week 1 way back and the Jets went on a losing spree until Ray Lucas came in and brought excitement. Iyer is right, the Jets don't stand out in any one way other than just being solid, and now that Pennington is gone, the Jets will no longer be even solid. 6-10 is not out of the question...and thats assuming Pennington comes back for the last 4-5 games of the year.

ok, this writer is on some pretty freak stuff....the fins improved their talent on both sides of the ball, added some veteran leaders to an already stacked D, and this guy calls em at 8-8? NOOOOOOO! lol the least i'd put this team at is 10-6, and barring injury trouble they're gonna win the division. BILLS R OVERRATED!!! :-)

I guess you could say the Phins veterans who were already here for the 2002 seasons are standing on a precipice. They could either play like they did on the road last year for all 16 games which means we suck...or they could play like they did at home for all 16 games which would mean we rock out a 13-3 record.

What concerns me is that the Phins were not nearly the same team on the road as opposed to at home, and so far it doesn't look like we've figured out what that problem is. Everyone is too concerned with the December fade thingy, even Wannstedt who contacted like 50 coaches or whatever from the NBA to baseball to hockey trying to figure out how to stop late season slides. The December fade IMO was incidental to our complete inability to play well on the road

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you could very well finish with less than 10 wins

Bob Mathews has us winning the division at 11-5 and he is such a Bills homer and hates miami. he also said that we will fade in december, so i guess we will be 11-1 going into december:lol: bob Mathews is a sports columnist for the rochester D and C.

i didnt even read the article. i dont have to. it all says the same ol stuff as everyone else. They all point to the same things but i say this. The Bills improved on paper. but so did we and the patriots (i think). they pick whoever they cheer for and thats about it.

Originally posted by finfan54

Bob Mathews has us winning the division at 11-5 and he is such a Bills homer and hates miami. he also said that we will fade in december, so i guess we will be 11-1 going into december:lol: bob Mathews is a sports columnist for the rochester D and C.

and..?

his and everyone else's predictions are only that..predictions...hardly any of them ever pan out....lemme ask the Magic Eightball here....Will the Dolphins make the Playoffs?

Signs point to No.....so does this mean you wont make it?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and..?

his and everyone else's predictions are only that..predictions...hardly any of them ever pan out....lemme ask the Magic Eightball here....Will the Dolphins make the Playoffs?

Signs point to No.....so does this mean you wont make it?

Depends, what color is the magic 8 ball? And can you cut it up into lines?

Miami and the Pats at 8-8?? The order of the division ending is not arguable cause you could flip flop all the possibilities of Miami, Buffalo and New England at 1, 2, or 3 and no one would argue it.. The records on the other hand are arguable.. Miami at 8-8?? New England at 8-8?? Thats absurd..

Well interestingly this same writer came out with his NFC north predictions today. In it he is predicting an 8-8 record for the Lions. Now even though I believe that Mariucci is a great coach, and that the Lions play in the weakest division in the NFL this year, in no possible way could the Lions end up with the same record as the Dolphins and the Patriots. This writer has definitely lost his proper judgement skills.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Is this guy for real ? Look at our records over the last 20 years and see how many times we have finished 8-8..Now we have the most talent in team history and we do no better than 8 wins ? I'm sorry for sounding like a homer but there's just now way in hell we finish with less than 10 wins.. This guys is dead wrong...

I feel ya Crazy, but we DID win less than 10 LY. Altho I doubt that it will come to pass but it may not be too far fetched. I don't like it either but it is a real possibility tho. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We won atleast seven games at home over the last 3 years alone. Trust me we can win three road games this year..

Back
Top Bottom