AFCE RB Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE RB Poll

dolphinfan2k5

I don't want a large Farva
Reaction score
There's a poll on the NFL homepage about the AFCE running backs. Ronnie is brinigin up the rear. Sorry if this has been posted I didn't see it if it has.

as well he should, hes a rookie, i vote mcgahee, the afce has to be one of the elite divisions are far as running back talent.

Ya, ik. If I wasn't a Dolphins fan I wouldnt have voted for him either.:D

Alien said:
as well he should, hes a rookie, i vote mcgahee, the afce has to be one of the elite divisions are far as running back talent.

The AFC West has some pretty good ones too (Tomlinson, Holmes, whoever the Broncos start).

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't you worry your pretty little head.

After this season, that poll will change dramatically.

lol, ok I won't worry lol. wont comment on him being last again :tongue:

kingnate85 said:
The AFC West has some pretty good ones too (Tomlinson, Holmes, whoever the Broncos start).
i feel that holmes is overrated, i beleive he is awesome but that amzing o-line helps alot, and idk about the broncos this year, they seem to be getting away a bit from their old system and who knows how that will work, i have a feeling that denver is gonna be like us last year, the team just seams so fragile.

Just saw this today. Barring injury, McGahee will probably end up with the most. But support the fins and vote for Ronnie!;)

Anyone that votes for Ronnie Brown is a major homer... 1 def. HOF who lead the league last year, 1 almost HOF who has multiple 200yard games and a superbowl ring, and RB who dominated college and had 1100+ yards in like 10games. The Dolphins offensive line is far from great and Ricky may comeback and get some carries.

MaGahee will have the most, he will have to carry the ball a lot if Losman sucks, but he is still mad nice, But Ronnie will have over 1000 no doubt

McGahee 1600-1700
Dillon 1550-1650
Martin 1400-1500
Brown 1200-1250

Good group of RBs

Didnt Curtis Martin lead the NFL in rushing last year. And due to not having to worry about Loseman teams are going to stack the box against Willis. I think he will be third behind Martin and Dillion in that order.

Take last year for example Martin 4.6 a carry Dillion 4.7 a carry and Mcgahee at 4.0 a carry. And with less a a passing threat this year teams are going to focus completely on him. Wont have near the success he did last year.

Back
Top Bottom