AFCE RB Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE RB Poll

FinaticPatch said:
Didnt Curtis Martin lead the NFL in rushing last year. And due to not having to worry about Loseman teams are going to stack the box against Willis. I think he will be third behind Martin and Dillion in that order.

Take last year for example Martin 4.6 a carry Dillion 4.7 a carry and Mcgahee at 4.0 a carry. And with less a a passing threat this year teams are going to focus completely on him. Wont have near the success he did last year.

With our speed at WR, teams wont be able to stack the box against us often and Losman WILL surprise teams and show them that he can throw if they do.

Mr. Right said:
With our speed at WR, teams wont be able to stack the box against us often and Losman WILL surprise teams and show them that he can throw if they do.

But if he faulters, which 90% of first year QB's do, all the defense will do is sit and wait for the run. Being an optimistic Bills fans you have to think that way. But being realistic it probably isnt the case.

FinaticPatch said:
But if he faulters, which 90% of first year QB's do, all the defense will do is sit and wait for the run. Being an optimistic Bills fans you have to think that way. But being realistic it probably isnt the case.

Being realistic, eve4n AJ Feeley could throw to 1 of three recievers in man coverage.

And beside, when half of your board thinks you have a chance at a winning season, being realistic obvious dosen't matter around here.

FinaticPatch said:

Which 90% is that? Lets see the numbers. or wait...did you make that up like everyone consistantly makes thing up around here.

Losman7 said:
And beside, when half of your board thinks you have a chance at a winning season, being realistic obvious dosen't matter around here.

That was actually kinda funny. With the threats Buffalo has at reciever, I dont see any teams stacking the line to stop McGahee.

I dont think its very probable for us to do much better than .500 because of our new system, new coaches, and new personel, but we certainly have the talent and potential to suprise this season. And if the fans on this board think highly of their team and share the same optimism, then there's nothing wrong with that.

FinaticPatch said:
And due to not having to worry about Loseman teams are going to stack the box against Willis.
I hope so. :D Moulds and Evans will burn their backfield. You forget, JP has just as much of an arm as Drew.
FinaticPatch said:
Take last year for example Martin 4.6 a carry Dillion 4.7 a carry and Mcgahee at 4.0 a carry. And with less a a passing threat this year teams are going to focus completely on him. Wont have near the success he did last year.
You can't tell me that teams didn't focus on him last year. :rolleyes: Any team would rather dare Drew to beat them. Ask BB.

FinaticPatch said:
http://www.twominutewarning.com/qbrd1.htm

Have fun and look at the successes on that list for me.

Yes you are overly optimistic.
Theese are the Numbers to prove it.

So you link me to a fantasy football site?

So tell me, what do the majority of the QB's who sucked have in common? They inheirited awful teams.

only 5 of those teams had winning records the season before.
Losman has more talent around him than the vast majority of guys on that list.

Do you Bills homers actually think that Loseman will have a better first year than Drew had last year? If so I apologize and would like to be that optimistic about everything in life.

FinaticPatch said:
Do you Bills homers actually think that Loseman will have a better first year than Drew had last year? If so I apologize and would like to be that optimistic about everything in life.

Have you looked at what Bledsoe did last year?

It isn't hard to have a better year than he did.

First year qb's always take their bumps it is a proven fact any football fan not talking about there own team will admit to. Im sorry you are overly optimistic and cant accept that fact. He Loseman has a strong arm but unless he can rea and react properly he could just be the Next ryan leaf. You guys have no idea what he is capable of. Because you have NEVER seen him do it. All of theese talks of long bomb are all just a pipe dream until he proves he belongs as an NFL starter. And for that reason the box will be stacked against him and unlees he breaks Rickys record for touches in a season he will not lead the NFL in rushing with a 4.0 per carry average assuming Loseman can take off as much pressure as Bledsoe did.

Losman7 said:
Have you looked at what Bledsoe did last year?

It isn't hard to have a better year than he did.
Buffalo Bills 16 16 450 256 56.9 2932 6.52 69 20 16 37/215 31 9 76.6

That is a solid season from a VET. I repeat VET. So unless you really expect Ben Rothliesberger to show up in the form of Loseman you are dreaming.

Justasportsfan said:
I hope so. :D Moulds and Evans will burn their backfield. You forget, JP has just as much of an arm as Drew.
You can't tell me that teams didn't focus on him last year. :rolleyes: Any team would rather dare Drew to beat them. Ask BB.

That focus will be even more aplified with a 1st year QB back there.

Each runningback will be inbetween 1100-1300 if they all stay healthy.

wazzy said:
Each runningback will be inbetween 1100-1300 if they all stay healthy.

Willis had over 1100 yards in 11 starts last year, what makes you think he will only get 1100-1300 in 16, especially with how much we are going to be running the ball

Back
Top Bottom