After hearing about Fowler... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After hearing about Fowler...

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
After hearing about Fowler of the Jags it made me sick! We need to wrap Parker in bubble wrap and keep him in the locker room until the season starts!! LOL

Injuries happen. You just have to make sure they receive proper conditioning and don't overwork at the beginning. They need nfl conditioning or they are more likely to get hurt. Randy Gregory had a near heat stroke for Dallas today

Really surprised they were doing those types of drills already. Not sure about ACL's...would it just be a matter of time for him or could it be one specific play?

got to learn somehow

Can't really prevent injuries like that. From what I heard his knee buckled.

Just like how somebody fell onto Albert's leg last year. A lot of injuries can't really be avoided.

Edit: Really, thumbs down for this post? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the video of it, it just looked like a freak accident. He tried to step forward then back too fast and his knee buckled.

Jags have buzzard's luck

Yup, i feel bad for him and the Jaguars, poor SOB's can't catch a break it seems. Of course, when you bring in Chad Henne as your starter, I guess you are asking for it....

Can't really prevent injuries like that. From what I heard his knee buckled.

Just like how somebody fell onto Albert's leg last year. A lot of injuries can't really be avoided.

Edit: Really, thumbs down for this post? :lol:

How dare you mention the possibility of injuries...

Back
Top Bottom