After releasing Booker what WR will we draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After releasing Booker what WR will we draft?

PublixSubsRule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that we have released Marty Booker I think there is a good chance we will be looking for one in the up-coming draft. I think since we already have a speed reciever in Ginn we will be looking for more of possesion reciever either in the 2nd or 3rd round. Or maybe in the mid- to late 1st round if we do end up trading our 1st overall.

WRs I think we would be looking at would be:
Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
Limas Sweed, Texas
James Hardy, Indiana
Early Doucet, LSU
Devin Thomas, Michigan State

Personally I would love to get any one of those recievers... whats your thoughs?

Hopefully we trade for Chad Johnson.

If that doesn't happen, I say James Hardy at #32. He's huge, great hands, and he's a touchdown machine. I can't think of a better compliment to Ted Ginn.

Now that we have released Marty Booker I think there is a good chance we will be looking for one in the up-coming draft. I think since we already have a speed reciever in Ginn we will be looking for more of possesion reciever either in the 2nd or 3rd round. Or maybe in the mid- to late 1st round if we do end up trading our 1st overall.

Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
Limas Sweed, Texas
James Hardy, Indiana
Early Doucet, LSU

Personally I would love to get any one of those recievers... whats your thoughs?

James Hardy early, Marcus Monk late. We could use a big WR target.

James hardy at 32 would be a reach, I think we can get hardy in the 3rd round

No way he lasts to the 3rd IMO. He may be there at 32, but not 63. His red flags would have to be pretty damning, and his 40 would have to be well over 4.65 to drop to the 3rd IMO.

No way he lasts to the 3rd IMO. He may be there at 32, but not 63. His red flags would have to be pretty damning, and his 40 would have to be well over 4.65 to drop to the 3rd IMO.

Yeah it would be a big gamble, but typically WR seem to fall in drafts

last year Dwayne Jarrett was projected as a 1st rounder and he fell to the mid 2nd round

year before that Chad Jackson WR from Florida was porjected as a 1st rounder and he fell to NE in the 2nd round.

I have a feeling Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie will fall to the 2nd round, if hes available at the 32 pick, we have to pick him over James Hardy. and our 2nd pick from San diego we have to pick a OT or OG (that is if we dont pick Jake Long)

Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
Limas Sweed, Texas
James Hardy, Indiana
Early Doucet, LSU

i know he was hurt for half the season, but the games i did see he seemed like a sure hand WR. I wouldn't mind the pick if we could grab him in the 3rd however i don't know where he projects

Sweed
Hardy
or
Kelly

i dont want another WR under 6ft. we need that big posession guy to go get the ball in the air

I REALLY want James Hardy, but that one incident is likely to cross him off of Parcells list. I hope t doesn't though. The guy can flat out play, plus he is 6'7" and is a great target for the red zone. We desperately need someone we can throw fade routes to.

Back
Top Bottom