After Reviewing the Last 5 Games, McMichael Has to Go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Reviewing the Last 5 Games, McMichael Has to Go

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins will go nowhere with McDaniel as our HC. Yes, I know there were injuries which hurt the team down the stretch. But injuries have nothing to do with constantly deferring on opening kickoffs and constantly going 3 and out to start 2nd half of games. Injuries have nothing to do with having penalties on almost every offensive series of games. Injuries have nothing to do with calling all kinds of exotic plays on 3rd and less than 3 yards. Injuries have nothing to do with abandoning your running game when the game itself is within reach. More importantly there are better Head Coaches available right now who are way better and more accomplished than McDaniel, and because of that Ross needs to make the move now. If Ross does not fire McDaniel, my hope is that Jim Harbaugh stays in Michigan one more year and takes over the Dolphins in 2025. Regardless, I am predicting McDaniel gets fired next season if they don't go very deep into the playoffs. Knowing Ross's history, Head Coaches only get 3 years and then they are gone. This team has become more undisciplined more each passing year with the stupid penalties since Brian Flores left , and this is unacceptable. Not only that, but I don't think it's going to get any better.

The Dolphins will go nowhere with McDaniel as our HC. Yes, I know there were injuries which hurt the team down the stretch. But injuries have nothing to do with constantly deferring on opening kickoffs and constantly going 3 and out to start 2nd half of games. Injuries have nothing to do with having penalties on almost every offensive series of games. Injuries have nothing to do with calling all kinds of exotic plays on 3rd and less than 3 yards. Injuries have nothing to do with abandoning your running game when the game itself is within reach. More importantly there are better Head Coaches available right now who are way better and more accomplished than McDaniel, and because of that Ross needs to make the move now. If Ross does not fire McDaniel, my hope is that Jim Harbaugh stays in Michigan one more year and takes over the Dolphins in 2025. Regardless, I am predicting McDaniel gets fired next season if they don't go very deep into the playoffs. Knowing Ross's history, Head Coaches only get 3 years and then they are gone. This team has become more undisciplined more each passing year with the stupid penalties since Brian Flores left , and this is unacceptable. Not only that, but I don't think it's going to get any better.
He isn't going anywhere..

I assume McMichael means McDaniel. No, he doesn't need to go. He's a very intelligent young coach. There will be speed bumps. I have a strong feeling he'll spend the off season making sure those issues don't happen again.

In leadership it's ok to make mistakes. Not ok to keep making the same ones. I don't see McD as the kind of guy who has the same issues year in and out. For example, 2022 Fins didn't run the ball enough. 2023 Fins definitely did. It's progression and I believe he's showing he is capable of making it.

Back
Top Bottom