Age missing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Age missing

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that the age display is missing from posts on the left side of the screen. Mine used to say "Age: 21", now it is gone. Did you guys decide not to have people display their age anymore? :confused:

Nublar7 said:
I just noticed that the age display is missing from posts on the left side of the screen. Mine used to say "Age: 21", now it is gone. Did you guys decide not to have people display their age anymore? :confused:

now that you're of age, you dont need it.

Ricky Brown said:
What is the 2005 PoFo award for?

It's an honor given to the top 3 votegetters in the 2005 PoFo (political/war forum) poster of the year tournament WB set up. 1227 and ABL also have this honor.

I was wondering this same question.

I mean, I'm about to be 23 years old. I expect my Senior Citizen Discounts pretty soon, and I want everyone on here to know it!!! :up:

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAY!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
I was wondering this same question.

I mean, I'm about to be 23 years old. I expect my Senior Citizen Discounts pretty soon, and I want everyone on here to know it!!! :up:

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAY!!!
Wow, the big 2-3. :eek:

Still waiting for an answer mods/admins. :whistle:

also i would like to add the AIM/MSN feature is gone...their used to be a thing were the aim, msn symbol was under a person's username and u can click it to im them, now its gone

inFINSible said:
:dunno:

I'll find out but, It's not a big deal, is it?

Absolutely. I was wondering the same thing and I wanted everyone to know that I am 3. :yes:

It went away when we were having all the traffic issues... we were trying to cut down on "fluff"...shouuld be easy enough to turn back on.

Philter25 said:
Absolutely. I was wondering the same thing and I wanted everyone to know that I am 3. :yes:
Trust me, we know. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom