Agent: Hickey was the brains of the Bucs organization/Dodged a bullet with Dawson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent: Hickey was the brains of the Bucs organization/Dodged a bullet with Dawson

but we drafted better under Ireland than the Bucs did,

i guess you didnt see the post on this board a couple weeks back that showed we were the WORST drafting team under ireland in the nfl.

AND...................... in the last 18 years, how many playoff games, conference championship games have the dolphins been in?

how many for tampa?

not even close. advantage TAMPA, big time!!!!

AND, people bashing hickey about being the brains of a 28-52 team, hickey wasnt the gm, wasnt the coach, didnt make ANY final decisions, didnt coach, didnt throw the ball, catch it, run it, block, rush the passer, defend the pass, stop the run, kick, punt, cheer lead or mop the floor. what he DID do was was provide the bucs an exellent talent pool for 18 years.

right when i think people have ran out of ways to discredit hickey they come up with something even more wack.

L.A. DOLPHINS is starting to have a nice ring to it. this team can use a NICE BIG injection of new fans AND the team would be closer to me. all good.

The brains behind a losing team, we already had that.

when are you blind haters EVER going to get the fact hickey was in tampa for 18 YEARS!!

they won superbowls and had dozens of playoff games, play off wins and a superbowl title.

now, go back and tell us the bucs over all wins for 18 years [as you haters should have] and whats that record?

how is their record compared to miami's in that period of time? how many play offs, pro bowlers, hall of famers and superbowls do we have?

and how has brian gaines talent evaluation remembered? where are the loads of pro bowlers and hall of famers compared to hickeys?

this has just turned into insanity with all this dennis hickey hatred. all these absolute losers the finz have hauled in, players, coaches, execs and everyone becomes a, "well, he is part of MY team and i am going to support him and anyone who doesnt isnt a true fan.......". wheres all that now? we bring in one of the ONLY two guys worth while on the interview list and 99.7% of you despise him!! you want him gone before he ever does a thing!!

you deserve a lake dawson or a farmer or kuhn. as i have said, most of the fans at this point dont deserve a good team and front office anymore. when you come to a point when your bashing a guy who has been MASSIVELY successful in his career of talent aquisiton, theres no hope anymore. find another team, sport, life, whatever. this is all just nuts.

and i feel very sorry for the mans family who is moving to the dolphins community and are hated before they get the moving van at the curb. think his kids and wife are not reading all this garbage?

as i said, most of you dont deserve a winning team anymore. he may win, he may flop, but why are you all not letting him do ONE THING before you start the hate onslaught?

Back
Top Bottom