AHah Brandon Marshall SUCKS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AHah Brandon Marshall SUCKS!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
7/85/1 HAHA what a loser how do you like those DROPPED PASSES CHICAGO FANS?!!!

Are you guys happy now dol-FANS? since 99% of you were supporting htis move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad someone else on this forum has some sense. Trading Marshall was unbelievably retarded of us.

Are you guys happy now dol-FANS? since 99% of you were supporting htis move. .
it was always a dumb trade because we got no value for him. 3rd round pick for a top 10 wr, top 5 with his head straight on is a joke. we are not getting a better player with that 3rd round pick than marshall, and the void at wr is clearly showing.

nor are we getting a better play wiht hte 2nd round pick than Davis. WTF has ireland done to get ANYOEN happy over draft picks? might as well take a **** on your own face while you are at it.

Marshall got us 1000 yards, WHO THE **** DID IT LAST FOR MIAMI that you guys were so happy because he dropped a few passes just like eveyr other damn WR in the NFL does. when you get thrown to 120 times, you WILL drop a couple, 90% of these fans never played an organized sport in their lives so they dk wtf they are talking about.

Do you like our dropped passed by our recievers better or something? Or bad o-line man who can't contain a double team on Watt

Are you guys happy now dol-FANS? since 99% of you were supporting htis move. .

Not saying we got good value but your completely clueless if your arguing the fact he DIDNT drop TD passes last year for us.

Not saying we got good value but your completely clueless if your arguing the fact he DIDNT drop TD passes last year for us.

He was still a big part of why our offense was even able to get into the redzone. This team offense is laughable right now.

Some of you have no clue. I never said trading him helped us talent wise, so calm down. The fact is would Marshall have caught the tipped passes that got picked off? because those and a fumble are the difference in the game not dropped passes or lack of seperation.

I'm perfectly fine with dealing Marshall. I don't care what he does somewhere else because he wasn't doing it here because he didn't want to.

Some of you act like just because you do it somewhere else means you would have done it here. You ever had a job that you hated, switched companies and then put forth a lot more effort with your new company? That's what this is. I expect a damn good season from Brandon Marshall. But eventually he'll get burnt out there and revert back to what he did here because that's who Brandon Marahall is. He's a bum. He's a lazy bum who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Throw the the football so that I can be happy. I don't care if we win or lose. That's Brandon Marshall.

Are you guys happy now dol-FANS? since 99% of you were supporting htis move.

Who cares if "we" supported the move or not? None of us had anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom