AHah Brandon Marshall SUCKS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AHah Brandon Marshall SUCKS!

Philbin made a huge mistake trading Marshall.

I simply don't understand it at all.

Why would you trade a great player to get worse?

I'm sure they had/have their reasons to get rid of him, but to me, it seems like Philbin is a bit "soft" when it comes to dealing with players with a volatile personality, whereas I thrive on having them on my team.

I have always said I would love to have 11 Brain Cox guys playing on my team, because they play with passion and emotion and you can't teach that or coach it.

d-1

Besides, it was reported that Marshall told the front office that if they were drafting a QB to trade him because he wanted to play wih an established QB. If people thought he was a cancer before, it would've been far worse.

Marshal and no other good receiver would do it here because the QB's that have been here are sh&%. Once again Miami goes bottom feeding for a QB, I'm looking at Luck and Griffin and RT is not even in their league.

OP failed to mention that Brandon Marshall has several drops in today's game as well.

Typcial Dolphin fan. Only focuses on the positives of players he didn't want to let go of. Comical stuff here at FinHeaven as usual.

7/85/1 HAHA what a loser how do you like those DROPPED PASSES CHICAGO FANS?!!!

Are you guys happy now dol-FANS? since 99% of you were supporting htis move.

Yup

OP failed to mention that Brandon Marshall has several drops in today's game as well.

Typcial Dolphin fan. Only focuses on the positives of players he didn't want to let go of. Comical stuff here at FinHeaven as usual.

You are aware great WR dont JUST catch balls right? They OPEN the field up for OTHER players. Sports 101 for you buddy. Typical fan that never played organized sports.

Phillyboy traded BM because he knew he was too soft to handle BMarsh if one thing Hard Knocks showed is that he is soft and a yes man.

Of course he opens up the field. I'm glad you know so much about me to know that I never played organized sports lol. Guess this guy knows everything about everyone.

He opens up the field because he's a big target and he's physical. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's a lazy idiot who is a holy terror off the field. The dude is a scrub. And he'll turn back into a pumpkin after this season. It's who he is. The drops will continue just like they have today. Chicago also has a lot more weapons than we do. Decent QB. Better WR that prevent guys from double teaming him...and he still drops passes.

Tell us more about who I am and what I know.

You are aware great WR dont JUST catch balls right? They OPEN the field up for OTHER players. Sports 101 for you buddy. Typical fan that never played organized sports.

Phillyboy traded BM because he knew he was too soft to handle BMarsh if one thing Hard Knocks showed is that he is soft and a yes man.

Please describe your credentials that make you able to judge others on their athletic background. High School, College?

Regardless of your background your missing the point that Marshall is not the difference in this game. Actually we have had some WR's open Tannehill had a couple passes tipped and he overthrew Armstrong (could have possibly been caught). Yes Marshal is great but if he didn't want to be here then it's better he's gone.

The proiblem wasn't just trading marshal it was doing nothing to replace him. Ireland is and idiot, same thing with vontae.

Doing great for my fantasy team as usual.

Dude is money even more now that he has a QB. Love how Dolphin fans can say he sucks cause he drops a few balls & are completely happy with the Current WR on the Roster. BTW Bess Dropped a ball today he sucks.

he may of dropped passes for the fins but he STILL was a weapon on O. he STILL had over 1000yds and still demanded double teams. I dont care what anyone says Ireland/Philbin Phuked up that deal. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt marshall making a lil less than 10mil a yr...not bad compared to what the other WRs in the league are making. Marshall is a beast n would of helped Tanny big time..Coaches job to work w/ personalities in the locker room...YAC yards is what he does best and in this O that would help him..dont care about his route running as ppl say hes not good at it he;d still get open. i love the fins but that was by far the dumbest move this offseason n dumbest move in a while after giving 2 2nds for him n letting him go after a couple of yrs...i dont even wana get started on richard marshall it looked like he was about to cry after he got called for that PI.

I'm glad someone else on this forum has some sense. Trading Marshall was unbelievably retarded of us.

Correction my friend, getting rid of Marshall was smart, not having a backup plan before we did it was when retarted kicked in

never trade anyone if there is NO back up plan...trading marshall was dumb on all accounts. it left a HUGE hole in the WR corps...Ireland n CO actually thought wallace/pruitt/moore n the draft picks would pan out.. Michael Egnew couldnt even get on the field as a 3rd round pick..i'll take my chances w/ a proven pro bowler in marshall and trying handle his personality which is the coaches job then hope on a TE....after 3 yrs u trade him away.as of right now it was a dumb move unless Egnew is the next shannon sharpe or gronk.

Just dropped a key TD in the Bears Packers game...just sayin hahaha

Back
Top Bottom