Ahmed > Breida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed > Breida

The recruitment at RB had me scratching my head in the off season, I honestly hadn't watched a lot of Howard before he came to us, but I was suckered into the comments from others who obviously had paid more attention. I guess that's why they thought they could pass on al that good RB class in the draft (honestly that Noah pick looks worse and worse to me, especially when he's not even seeing the field anymore). Brieda for a 5th was probably the best value we could have got at that point, but he too has been a huge disappointment.

Ahmed and Gaskin have proven to be capable 2nd or 3rd string backs but they should not be used as workhorses like they've been.

This off season, it's got to be a priority to fix this running game, invest in the position with a high pick. But is there also a problem with the line not creating the space ? I'm no expert at evaluating this, but the line generally today was shocking.

Ahmad will definitely be replaced next year but might play a complimentary role. He's decent for his size to ground out 3-4 yds but he's not going to win any 1 on 1s which u need from your feature back. Hopefully we'll see a little Washington to see what he's got.

Matt Breida and Jordan Howard fleeced us this year. He looks like he cant run through any gap. He is making Ahmed look like the best back on the team.
I agree but Ahmed absolutely needs to be upgraded.

now that said RB should be so far down your lost in today’s NFL. Just need to run efficiently when you run. That is all you need anymore in modern NFL.

Back
Top Bottom