Ailing Knee Sacks Jets' Robertson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ailing Knee Sacks Jets' Robertson

nyjunc said:
Dewayne hasn't missed any time, where do you get he may miss the opener? and where have you read that Chad will msis the opener?

Dewayne was not a bad trade, you guys gave up 2 1st rounders, we actually gave up1 b/c we just moved up. Dewayne is a big time DT on one of the best D's in the NFL, Ricky had 1 great season and 1 mediocre season then quit on you. Dewayne is young and getting better, Ricky is finished.

I didn't say he will, I said he could.

Only recently have the jets admitted how serious it was. Put it this way, if he does start, he won't be 100%.

Am I hoping they miss time? No. I don't care who it is, I don't wish injury on someone.

I'm just saying what I heard.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I didn't say he will, I said he could.

Only recently have the jets admitted how serious it was. Put it this way, if he does start, he won't be 100%.

Am I hoping they miss time? No. I don't care who it is, I don't wish injury on someone.

I'm just saying what I heard.

The Jets haven't admitted anything other than he had it checke dout and there is no structural damage. He's practicing every day and he's fine.

Robertson has been a bust so far. He showed promise last year and this could be a major setback

I guess you didn't watch him play last year, that's ok most people don't focus on the line but when i go back and watch the tapes I check out individuals and the man was outstanding and maybe the biggest key to our top 5 D.

nyjunc said:
Dewayne was not a bad trade, you guys gave up 2 1st rounders, we actually gave up1 b/c we just moved up. Dewayne is a big time DT on one of the best D's in the NFL, Ricky had 1 great season and 1 mediocre season then quit on you. Dewayne is young and getting better, Ricky is finished.

How do I make this easy?

You gave up 2 picks. You had two first round picks. You used them both to draft Robertson.

A player that no one but you believes to be a top 10 DT.

That is what is called a bust.

Ricky has nothing to do with this. That was also a bad trade.

OutsideObserver said:
Robertson has been a bust so far. He showed promise last year and this could be a major setback.

What he said.

As a Kentucky fan, I've followed this kid ever since he was in high school.

He's got a world of potential, and hopefully, his career doesn't end prematurely.

Back
Top Bottom