AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf

I guess I don't get the A.J. Brown fear.....he's had more games under 50 yards than he's had over 100. In the end, they are a mediocre offense with a good defense. Sounds similar to a team I know.
They are 9-1 with him in the lineup and 1-4 without.

Is that a trend worth paying attention to?

People don’t realize the reason our defense has been so dominant is because having top corners like x & Jones makes it possible. If our corners weren’t above average the defense wouldn’t work.
it's like because byron jones isn't xavien howard, he sucks.

there's only one xavien howard.

i don't see too many QB/WR combos going after Byron.

he's pretty damn good.

they need to look at throwing against our 3rd CB, or to the backs and TE.

They are 9-1 with him in the lineup and 1-4 without.

Is that a trend worth paying attention to?
Yep…you can NOT let up on him for a second…2 years ago, his rookie season, against Oakland…Tannehill threw a ridiculous 50 yard throw to the sideline that I’m still shocked he caught it. Was NextGen stats most improbable connection that year in the NFL. Them dudes have chemistry.

Yep…you can NOT let up on him for a second…2 years ago, his rookie season, against Oakland…Tannehill threw a ridiculous 50 yard throw to the sideline that I’m still shocked he caught it. Was NextGen stats most improbable connection that year in the NFL. Them dudes have chemistry.

AJ Brown is a full grown man who will take over the game if we let him just like he did against SF.

I am putting X on him with either bracket coverage or a safety over the top on every play.

We need to take him away and we will win.

I have actually been getting positive feedback about our fins and Tua especially from people I have been talking to around wherever. Th only negative things i hear is from people that listen to Cowherd. Proud of our fins, and we are getting respect

AJ Brown is a full grown man who will take over the game if we let him just like he did against SF.
We have Preston Williams who could be useful this week "in practice" and be AJ Brown.

Back
Top Bottom