AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf

Regardless of if we win or lose the narrative outside of the Dolphins fan base is that we are "pretenders". It will take a playoff victory to garnish some respect.

Fair or unfair that will also apply for the young QB's. Herbert is a favored QB currently but if he doesn't produce a run in the playoffs it will not last long. Same goes for Tua.

Regardless of if we win or lose the narrative outside of the Dolphins fan base is that we are "pretenders". It will take a playoff victory to garnish some respect.

Fair or unfair that will also apply for the young QB's. Herbert is a favored QB currently but if he doesn't produce a run in the playoffs it will not last long. Same goes for Tua.

I'm one who doesn't require a playoff win. I think the only way respect WON'T come is an embarrassing playoff loss. Matter of fact, I think Mia can get some respect without a playoff spot

I'm one who doesn't require a playoff win. I think the only way respect WON'T come is an embarrassing playoff loss. Matter of fact, I think Mia can get some respect without a playoff spot
I'll give them respect if they beat Tenn

Agree--I think there will be plenty of respect if the Dolphins win at least one of the next two--and good momentum for next season.

I think the media and external narrative on Tua is unreasonably harsh for some reason, likely the way he was handled last year, benched twice, and the flirtation with Deshaun Watson. If Tua can play well and beat both Tennessee and NE and then have a decent showing in the wildcard round, I think that would go along way to silencing his critics and showing Mr. Ross that he doesn’t need to trade the farm for a serial sexual assaulter. Rest of the league respects our defense, it’s our offense that people don’t have much respect for.

I dont care about Brown.... if our paas rush can put any amount of pressure on Tannehill we will win. Hell stumble into 3 to 5 sacks and turn it over at least 2 times.

You all forget how awful Tannehilll is against a decent pass rush
You forget it isn't 2015.

I guess I don't get the A.J. Brown fear.....he's had more games under 50 yards than he's had over 100. In the end, they are a mediocre offense with a good defense. Sounds similar to a team I know.

I guess I don't get the A.J. Brown fear.....he's had more games under 50 yards than he's had over 100. In the end, they are a mediocre offense with a good defense. Sounds similar to a team I know.
Have you watched him play? Kid’s a beast…since his rookie year. But it’s not so much fear, but respect as the only true weapon they have at their disposal this game. They let their good TE go to NE (Jonnu Smith)…and Henry’s out. They have some solid guys, but with only AJ to have to plan around, that’s not a terrible situation. If he’s dinged up and not 100%…even better.

Back
Top Bottom