AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Brown Added to Injury List With A Calf

I dont care about Brown.... if our paas rush can put any amount of pressure on Tannehill we will win. Hell stumble into 3 to 5 sacks and turn it over at least 2 times.

You all forget how awful Tannehilll is against a decent pass rush

I’m sure he’s playing but calf injuries are tough. I’m far from an elite athlete but I strained mine running a few months back. What’s weird is you go from limping to it hardly bothering you in like 3 or 4 days. However a setback is starting over. I tried to run after a week and strained it again which put me back to day 1. I waited 3 weeks the 2nd time and eased back into running and it finally heeled.

Again I’m not getting top of the line treatment and rehab. Even if he plays if the calf is strained it will nag and get worse as the game goes on.

I’m sure he’s playing but calf injuries are tough. I’m far from an elite athlete but I strained mine running a few months back. What’s weird is you go from limping to it hardly bothering you in like 3 or 4 days. However a setback is starting over. I tried to run after a week and strained it again which put me back to day 1. I waited 3 weeks the 2nd time and eased back into running and it finally heeled.

Again I’m not getting top of the line treatment and rehab. Even if he plays if the calf is strained it will nag and get worse as the game goes on.
he was fine wednesday practice, then popped up with the calf injury.

not sure if it's brand new, or he reaggravated a previous injury.

either way, if it's chilly on Sunday, it's not going to be fun running around on a sore calf.

he was fine wednesday practice, then popped up with the calf injury.

not sure if it's brand new, or he reaggravated a previous injury.

either way, if it's chilly on Sunday, it's not going to be fun running around on a sore calf.
Titan coaches are playing mind games with the Fins. He'll be 100%.

Titans board gotta be bugging lol he’s their saving grace
The annoying thing tho is if miami beats titans, I could see others and media saying "well Titans only had aj brown and he wasn;t himself" so that negates miami's victory as a good win. Titans are a good team so this was the litmus test to show miami's a legit team because they played "bad" teams leading up to this game right? But with aj brown hobbled, Titans are hindered now, so less of a good victory for miami. But then again, I say screw naysayers

Last edited:
The annoying thing tho is if miami beats titans, I could see others and media saying "well Titans only had aj brown and he wasn;t himself" so that negates miami's victory as a good win. Titans are a good team so this was the litmus test to show miami's a legit team because they played "bad" teams leading up to this game right? But with aj brown hobbled, Titans are hindered now, so less of a good victory for miami. But then again, I say naysayers

I was mentioning this as well on another post. But can you imagine if we lose?? The "see we told ya" or "Tuas a bust" will be the talk of town again. Lol

The annoying thing tho is if miami beats titans, I could see others and media saying "well Titans only had aj brown and he wasn;t himself" so that negates miami's victory as a good win. Titans are a good team so this was the litmus test to show miami's a legit team because they played "bad" teams leading up to this game right? But with aj brown hobbled, Titans are hindered now, so less of a good victory for miami. But then again, I say naysayers
Well if Tua was never hurt/mismanaged this very well would be a moot point imo. Screw the doubters, if we win out and knock the Pats out in the final game even the haters will be silent.

The annoying thing tho is if miami beats titans, I could see others and media saying "well Titans only had aj brown and he wasn;t himself" so that negates miami's victory as a good win. Titans are a good team so this was the litmus test to show miami's a legit team because they played "bad" teams leading up to this game right? But with aj brown hobbled, Titans are hindered now, so less of a good victory for miami. But then again, I say screw naysayers

I fully expect Miami to beat down the Titans as they are a fraction of themselves just without Henry alone. With Henry and brown they might be the best team in the league. I just want to get into the playoffs, who cares about what teams they beat or how they beat them, a 9 game winning streak is impressive, these are nfl teams filled with talent even the lower tiered teams which is why it’s any given Sunday.

Not what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom