Aj Feeley the Prophet.

Cheapshotz

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'll give my opinion after the draft. Right now i feel pretty good about the season. If the draft goes well we might make the playoffs.

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
fish fan 4 life said:
Lol.....no way dude.
Any proof for this? Any year can be a good year with the parity thats in the NFL now. A superbowl team can become a toilet team and vice versa.

Troysif

Starter
Reaction score
Dolphin1184 said:
Any proof for this? Any year can be a good year with the parity thats in the NFL now. A superbowl team can become a toilet team and vice versa.
Like Carolina

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
Dolphin1184 said:
No..it's just the opinion of a fan posting on another message board. I'm not sure how it has any relevance to anything.

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
If miami drafts the correct RB we could be on our way folks. Do you guys not realize we've had all these problems before and still made winning seasons 15 straight years.

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
Fitz said:
If miami drafts the correct RB we could be on our way folks. Do you guys not realize we've had all these problems before and still made winning seasons 15 straight years.
Most of those 15 years, were with a dominate QB at the helm and a so-so running game.

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
but there was few years where we had Fiedler at qb and smith at rb.

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
Fitz said:
but there was few years where we had Fiedler at qb and smith at rb.
You're right. Those years we were taken to the playoffs by our defense. Our offense didn't exactly strike fear in the hearts of our opponents. A better example would be the Dolphins of the 70's in which we had the #1 offense and the #1 defense one year. We ran a balanced attack and had a dominate defense.

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dolphin1184 said:
I can tell you there is no way in hell we will win the superbowl next year.

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
not the superbowl but we do have a chance at the playoffs!

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
Dolphin1184 said:
Dude...I just wanna say you have the coolest sig.

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
fish fan 4 life said:
I can tell you there is no way in hell we will win the superbowl next year.
No one is talking about if we will win the superbowl. I was replying to the idea that there is "no way in hell" we can make the playoffs. And I gave the superbowl teams as an extreme example of how one team can be bad one year and great another.

Top Bottom