AJ Feely anyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feely anyone

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Im thinking the QB for us may be AJ Feely. Right now hes rotting behind Mcnabb. Ive heard all the arguments about Warner/Brunell what about signing this restricted free agent to an offer sheet and letting Ogun walk? Hes young,injury free,looked really good filling in for mcnabb last year. What say you?:pirate:

I'm all for just about anybody who will sign cheap and will compete with another QB for the starting job...

fine enough to lead the eagles to the super bowl? no! we are not looking for fine we are looking for a good qb

Originally posted by nyfinzfan
Im thinking the QB for us may be AJ Feely. Right now hes rotting behind Mcnabb. Ive heard all the arguments about Warner/Brunell what about signing this restricted free agent to an offer sheet and letting Ogun walk? Hes young,injury free,looked really good filling in for mcnabb last year. What say you?:pirate:

Feeley is a good young QB. About the closest QB to compare him to is Kitna.

Eagles develop good QB's through their system. Tim Hasselbeck is doing OK for Washington now, he was behind Feeley (Feeley is #3 behind Koy Detmer in Philadelphia).

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
fine enough to lead the eagles to the super bowl? no! we are not looking for fine we are looking for a good qb

Well, it depends on what you are looking for, of course. Feeley will probably go somewhere where he can be a #2 instead of a #3. He certainly deserves at least that much.

Re: Re: AJ Feely anyone

Originally posted by triumph

Feeley is a good young QB. About the closest QB to compare him to is Kitna.

Eagles develop good QB's through their system. Tim Hasselbeck is doing OK for Washington now, he was behind Feeley (Feeley is #3 behind Koy Detmer in Philadelphia).

Feeley would be a nice pickup. He has a tons of talent.

I think all talk about new personnel will have to wait until we see who the new HC is and what kind of offensive and defensive schemes he brings in.

I just want a QB that has the arm strength to throw a football in bad weather.

Originally posted by Gatorman
I just want a QB that has the arm strength to throw a football in bad weather.
AMEN
That is why I am a BG guy. However new names would consider include freeley & Mcmahon.

Hell no. AJ didn't do anything to win those games last year. He simply managed them and did not lose them.

I agree...Also a lot of young QBs that get into a game when no one has much of them on film do well early...4 games later they look average or below. Tim Hasselbeck lit us up because we had no idea what he could or couldn't do. If he were to start for a few weeks...I guarantee he would look average.

My main concern is to take care of and utilize Ricky. If we're lucky we'll have a solid running game for the next 3 to 4 years...We can't waste him like we did Marino.

Back
Top Bottom