AJ Feely anyone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feely anyone

Mark Brunell or BUST!!!

As for Feely, I liked him better in college than I liked Sage. Feely was well coached in college at Oregon so that helps. I also did not agree with the Oregon coaches when they benched Feely and replaced him with Harrington.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
i'd rather take my chances with sage

You have got to be kidding me.

Good young QBs: Rattay, Feeley, Couch

Vets: Garcia, Brunell, Warner(if we have 5 pro bowl OLs)

Hassleback? No way. I wonder what happens with Anthony Wright, with Boller around.

Any chance The Carter comes available? I doubt it, but he may be up for grabs if Dallas signs a QB.

you got to be kidding me about Carter...anyway,

my first choice would be to sign Brunell and draft a qb...i would rather have Sage than AJ...that's just my opinion now...Sage knows the system...and he was never given a shot to start and he looked great in preseason...AJ played behing an awesome o-line last year and he might be a product of the system...he would not have the success he's had with the eagles here in miami...again my opinion.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

You have got to be kidding me.

Good young QBs: Rattay, Feeley, Couch

Vets: Garcia, Brunell, Warner(if we have 5 pro bowl OLs)

Hassleback? No way. I wonder what happens with Anthony Wright, with Boller around.

Any chance The Carter comes available? I doubt it, but he may be up for grabs if Dallas signs a QB.

I wouldn't want no arm Garcia who is probably only good in a west coast offense...Carter?For that we stick to Fiedler.Couch?Too soft....

Every one else you mention I would welcome as QB.

Before anybody decides that Garcia is not for us...remember that we may well be running the WCO next year. We don't know what sort of O we'll get in the post-Norv era. We just know it has to be better that we have now... ;)

I think in the case of Feeley and Hasselbeck, you have guys who are well schooled in a system where they know very well how to read and react and distribute the ball to a lot of different targets.

I don't want to overstate the case. I would pick up either one of these guys if I wanted to have a good young QB who was also already a dependable backup. A guy who would continue to get better but if he had to play, wouldn't look like a deer in the headlights. And who can run an offensive system.

On the other hand I wouldn't pick either up if I were looking for the next Marino or Elway.

you got to be kidding me about Carter...

Hmmm.. if only I said that I WANTED Carter. I was listing possibilities. Sage Rosenfels starting? In that case, trade Chambers and McMichael now.

you got to be kidding me about Carter...anyway,

my first choice would be to sign Brunell and draft a qb...i would rather have Sage than AJ...that's just my opinion now...Sage knows the system...and he was never given a shot to start and he looked great in preseason...AJ played behing an awesome o-line last year and he might be a product of the system...he would not have the success he's had with the eagles here in miami...again my opinion.

QC is fatally flawed because he panics under pressure, and the whole league knows it now.:evil: :evil:

There is a decent chance that Kitna will become available. If Lewis and the staff feel that Palmer is ready, he could. You'd think they would keep him around for one more year and let Palmer take over in 2005, though.

I know one thing, he isn't gonna be too happy sitting on the bench after a GREAT season.

The title of the thread was AJ anyone...or something like that...i just stated that i would rather have Sage start over AJ...i went back and looked at your post and yes you're correct you never said that you wanted Cater but Sage IMO "could" be better than Carter.

Why are you so down on Sage...from what I've seen I think he could be solid...even though we have not seen much of him. He had an outstanding preason when he was with the Skins...and he looked good this preseason...he just might be the best qb we have...you are high on AJ b/c he did well with the Eagles...and yes he looked good when he replaced McNabb but if McNabb never got hurt your would not even be mentioning AJ...Sage never got a shot to start...and you're dissing him...why? Sage has the tools and I think he could be a playa!!

oh my that would be sad, we sign a coach, who brings the WCO with him....i hate the WCO it´s boring

No thanks on Feeley. I think we need to draft a QB in the 1st round. Phillip Rivers, anyone? .

Back
Top Bottom