AJ Hawk anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Hawk anyone?

Apparently he and the Pack are still talking from what I saw.

But yes please he is a solid enough LB, nothing flashy but makes the plays he should. Easily better than anyone we have other than Wake and Dansby. If he could be had for reasonable money I'm all for it.

Not even a question! Total and complete upgrade over chowder. Hawk and Dansby!!! Unstoppable!

Such a bull move..sign a guy to a backloaded contract have him perform and be your captain of the defense and win a ring and when his payday comes, cut him and hope he'll resign for cheap cause his family lives there

Hell yea! Replace Crowder and we'll have the best linebacking core in the league next to the Steelers of course.

Such a bull move..sign a guy to a backloaded contract have him perform and be your captain of the defense and win a ring and when his payday comes, cut him and hope he'll resign for cheap cause his family lives there

right.. and GB totally expected to win a championship in Hawks contract season so thats why they gave him a backloaded contract (if what you say is even true - im not looking it up). It was all a conspiracy against Hawk. So next year, when they win the superbowl again they can "screw" their 2007 first round draft pick, justin harrel, and cut him... Its all a huge mastermind

I'm not sure he is really "available". His team just won the Super Bowl. Why would he leave? This is probably just wishful thinking.

right.. and GB totally expected to win a championship in Hawks contract season so thats why they gave him a backloaded contract (if what you say is even true - im not looking it up). It was all a conspiracy against Hawk. So next year, when they win the superbowl again they can "screw" their 2007 first round draft pick, justin harrel, and cut him... Its all a huge mastermind

way to overanalyze..backloaded or not he was due a 10 million bonus this year.

Hawk is a complete upgrade over Channing, if they can get the deal hammered out today, hell yeah.

Who says their not paying it

Well the fact that they cut him in hopes of getting a cheaper deal..obviously he has expressed them desire to stay in GB and they are taking advantage of it..hey its not like Im on a crusade or anything here just think its a shame that they sign a contract with a guy and then dont uphold their deal especially when he has performed so well for them this year..I mean its not like he was crapping it up he will start for them next year if he comes back no doubt

Back
Top Bottom