AJ hawk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ hawk

LVFinsFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Cut today by packers per Schefter on twitter.

Should the dolphins sign? I think yes.

Woah, really? He was their captain and playcaller. I would sign him lol.

Hmmmmm, Chowder Head or Hawk playing next to Dansby? For some reason I don't think that question is very tough to answer.

He was cut due to the $10.5 million escalator the Packers wanted to clear.

Are you kidding me?? AJ Hawk sucks. He's the caucasian version of Channing Crowder. Packer fans want Hawk gone.

I had heard that before last year, but most Packer fans were very happy with the way he played last year in his new role as a ILB in the 3-4. He just doesn't have the speed to play MLB in the 4-3 which was what most of their gripe was about.

In 5 years he has 511 tackles, 25 PD's, 9 sacks and 8 int's. I would say he is definitely alot better than Crowder. Plus as I mentioned earlier, last year he really played well in the 3-4 as a run stuffing ILB. He had 111 tackes with 10 PD's and 3 INT's. I don't know about you, but I would love to see that much production next to Dansby next year.

I had heard that before last year, but most Packer fans were very happy with the way he played last year in his new role as a ILB in the 3-4. He just doesn't have the speed to play MLB in the 4-3 which was what most of their gripe was about.

In 5 years he has 511 tackles, 25 PD's, 9 sacks and 8 int's. I would say he is definitely alot better than Crowder. Plus as I mentioned earlier, last year he really played well in the 3-4 as a run stuffing ILB. He had 111 tackes with 10 PD's and 3 INT's. I don't know about you, but I would love to see that much production next to Dansby next year.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=10424&draftyear=2006&genpos=OLB

He ran a 4.59 at the combine and 4.47 at his pro day. I don't think speed has ever been a problem.

Yes, the Dolphins should be all over this. I wanted to trade for him last year when I heard they weren't satisfied with his play.

100%....no brainer...but hes not coming to MIA....they will prolly rework a deal or he will get a BIG payday from someone else. We are not about the pay out another ILB.

He'll go back before next week is through. Calm down.

Actually he was on NFL Network last week where he said he would look forward to being a FA if he was released due to his high salary for next season.

Hawk is better then dobbins and crowder, he wouldn't be elite but he would be an upgrade

Back
Top Bottom