Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

He should be thanking Gase. I'm now expecting half the team next season to forget the playbook, moan and be demanding the ball more. Gase should be an Agent. ;)

Can't blame him for taking shots considering how he was dumped and the crap that followed. Went from being one of the stars of the team to vilified by a large proportion of the fanbase, based pretty much on rumour.

fact is, we'd be better with both Jay and Drake.

I was hoping he'd have a huge game, he didn't but the important thing is the damn Pats lost.

He didn't lie. He was essentially called a selfish player in the newspapers and on the radio but I guess that was classy. He could've said worse so no big deal here.

I don’t recall Gase or anyone on the coaching staff publicly saying any of those things. So the newspapers printed something. So what.
His comments suggest he’s an immature player. No big deal. I’m glad he’s gone.

We never should have traded him for a 4th, huge mistake by Gase. I bought into all of the injury and character concerns, but they are overblown, and were probably leaked by people inside the Dolphins organization for obvious reasons. Ajayi and Drake would have been an excellent RB combo for years to come, even if Ajayi's knee shortens his career a little bit, that's an unknown. If we had a better front office perhaps they would have convinced or flat out denied Gase's rash decision to trade Ajayi to make a "statement", but our front office sucks, and I blame the owner for that. Ross strikes me as a very proud man, who has obviously had great success in life. But if he continues to make terrible football hires like Joe Philbin and Mike Tannenbaum, then proceed to stick with them as long as possible just to prove he is right, we as fans will have to wait until he is gone before we get to see this team have real success.

We never should have traded him for a 4th, huge mistake by Gase. I bought into all of the injury and character concerns, but they are overblown, and were probably leaked by people inside the Dolphins organization for obvious reasons. Ajayi and Drake would have been an excellent RB combo for years to come, even if Ajayi's knee shortens his career a little bit, that's an unknown. If we had a better front office perhaps they would have convinced or flat out denied Gase's rash decision to trade Ajayi to make a "statement", but our front office sucks, and I blame the owner for that. Ross strikes me as a very proud man, who has obviously had great success in life. But if he continues to make terrible football hires like Joe Philbin and Mike Tannenbaum, then proceed to stick with them as long as possible just to prove he is right, we as fans will have to wait until he is gone before we get to see this team have real success.

Gase doesn't make the trades he only asked it be done. Stop blaming Gase for what we got in return.

Back
Top Bottom