**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Getting close..

Yup. Only 10 more days.

tumblr_m3i8wzEC0q1qcmvk5o1_500gif-1.jpg

Yup. Only 10 more days.

tumblr_m3i8wzEC0q1qcmvk5o1_500gif-1.jpg

Hey buddy....How you been? Good I hope...Yep. ready for the season.
P.S. Also sucks that this will be the last season of Breaking Bad.....Don't think it will work out for Walt,this time...

Oh we've got more than Bridgewater. We've got very good talent on this roster (including several players recruited by Saban) that has finally matured thanks to Charlie. I'm not saying we'd beat Bama but it wouldn't be the cakewalk for the Tide that you think it would. It would have been a great opportunity to see where we're at, that's all. There's no need to be a douche about it.

Hey..Lou...just a question for you....
I really like what Charlie is doing for you guys...I think you guys are building something really strong,(no pun intended).but why go after Michael Dyer?
That,to me smacks of desperation,something a lower level program would do,or Lane Kiffen.
They way Charlie recruits,running backs of Dyer's talent are every where..why take a chance on a troubled one?
If he screws up...it will look bad on Charlie...I hope it works out....I just think Louiville is better than that.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey..Lou...just a question for you....
I really like what Charlie is doing for you guys...I think you guys are building something really strong,(no pun intended).but why go after Michael Dyer?
That,to me smacks of desperation,something a lower level program would do,or Lane Kiffen.
They way Charlie recruits,running backs of Dyer's talent are every where..why take a chance on a troubled one?
If he screws up...it will look bad on Charlie...I hope it works out....I just think Louiville is better than that.
Let me know what you think.

Believe me when I say that we don't need him. Sure Senorise Perry is recovering from an ACL tear but we have Dominque Brown as the starter (medical redshirt last season even though he could have played at the end of the season and the Sugar Bowl). We have lightening in a bottle in Corvin Lamb and what the coach staff considers a wrecking ball in redshirt freshman Brandon Radcliff. I guess Charlie felt it was a can't lose situation. He screws up, no big deal because we weren't counting on him anyway. This team can now handle him if he becomes a distraction. LBer Preston Brown will set him straight if he starts flaking out and Teddy will be there as well. The team now marches to the beat of his drum.

From what I understand during their meeting Dyer looked Charlie square in the eye and told him he wouldn't let him down. It takes brass balls to do that to a man like Charlie Strong. Plus we have head strength coach/human boulder/team rules enforcer Pat Moorer to keep Dyer on the straight and narrow.

Plus after reading Dyer's own press release about why he choose U of L, I don't think there's going to be much of a problem. He could have chosen a dozen other schools to go play that have less of a logjam at the RB position but he still chose U of L. Charlie is just that type of guy. When Charlie first came here we had a RB/CB that was relatively highly touted get a bunch of DUIs including passing out in his car while sitting in a Taco Bell drive thru and in another instance rear ending a police car. Charlie told him he couldn't play football anymore but that he could stay on scholarship, get straightened out and earn his degree. And that's what Darius Ashley did.

I guess it really boils down to this: if there is one coach and team in D1 that has the structure to handle a Micheal Dyer, it's Charlie Strong and the University of Louisville. From the outside it looks like desperation as you say but from here it's not. He's not going to start for us, that's Dom Brown's job, but he can help us out some. And who knows, if he goes all "Bo Jackson" during our game at USF or at Cincy (our 2 toughest games IMO) then I won't complain.

17 more days.....ROLL TIDE....

17 more days.....ROLL TIDE....

I'm looking forward to your game against TAMU. Personally I think you guys will pretty much stomp a mudhole in Johnny and the Aggies. I think Saban will use the Aggies like the Middle Ages kings used to put peoples heads out on pikes. A sign to all.

Game Week.!!!!!!......About damn time.

I'm looking forward to your game against TAMU. Personally I think you guys will pretty much stomp a mudhole in Johnny and the Aggies. I think Saban will use the Aggies like the Middle Ages kings used to put peoples heads out on pikes. A sign to all.

If TAMU stays within 17 points, I'll be surprised. Bama is gonna kick the Aggies ass.

Hey Slimm do bonuses effect Bama's cap space or do the Board of Regents give the Boosters no limit? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly they paid little attention to Swope and he was pretty much the reason A&M stole that game last year.

We looked like crap last night.....OL needs to get it's s**t together.QUICK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom