**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Just got confirmation on this. Always sad to lose a Bama brother. RIP coach. Time is flying by.

Ho..hum..another #1 recruiting class......i guess i'll take it..

They might as well just go ahead and change the offical Big AL mascot to a guy dressed up as Saban and replace the numbers on the helmet with a star.

#aight

#AlabamaCrimsonNickSabanAllStars

They might as well just go ahead and change the offical Big AL mascot to a guy dressed up as Saban and replace the numbers on the helmet with a 5star.

#aight

#AlabamaCrimsonNickSabanAllStars
Had to fix that for you,buddy...

What?..Tell me it’s not true...five star RB C.Wheaton commits to BAMA ...just adding to the number class..

I ❤️ Nick Saban

“Is this what we want football to be?” Saban had asked in 2012, complaining about the hurry-up revolution even before he’d beheld the extent of Malzahn’s blasphemies. “I think that the way people are going no-huddle right now, that at some point in time, we should look at how fast we allow the game to go in terms of player safety.”

At the time, everyone understood this to be a gripe, a stodgy former defensive back and defensive coordinator lamenting the coming extinction of his brontosaurus, whining about the challenge of stopping dual-threat QBs, and worrying about his privileged perch atop the sport’s hierarchy.

Well, it turned out that popular assessment of Saban’s comments was way off.

It wasn’t a gripe. It was a warning.

A year after Marshall’s RPO, Saban hired Lane Kiffin to update the Tide’s offense. In 2014, Kiffin found an option QB in former running back Blake Sims. In 2015, he picked up the pace and spread the offense wider and wider. In 2016, Bama handed the keys to dual-threat freshman Jalen Hurts. In 2018, Bama’s Tua Tagovailoa set the record for single-season passing efficiency. And as of 2020, that mark is now owned by Tagovailoa’s successor, Jones.

The conversion is more than complete. It’s overkill.

Nick Saban Warned Us That He Was About to Break College Football

Saban is a beast!!! Signed two more 5 star recruits yesterday making 7 in all. Supported that with 16, 4 star recruits.

They even signed a kid named Devonta Smith. 😀

Perhaps 2 or 3 more National Championships by the time this class is through?

Here’s the CliffsNotes version of how utterly ridiculous the collection of talent is: According to the 247Sports Composite, Alabama signed the No. 2 player in the country, JC Latham. It also signed players ranked Nos. 5, 8, 17, 23, 26, 33, 44, 46, 50, 51, 57, 58, 74, 81 and 91. That’s 10 of the top 50 players in the country and 16 of the top 100. A staggering 20 percent of the top 50 players in the country are already in or are headed to Tuscaloosa to play for Saban.

Saban is a beast!!! Signed two more 5 star recruits yesterday making 7 in all. Supported that with 16, 4 star recruits.

They even signed a kid named Devonta Smith. 😀

Perhaps 2 or 3 more National Championships by the time this class is through?

Here’s the CliffsNotes version of how utterly ridiculous the collection of talent is: According to the 247Sports Composite, Alabama signed the No. 2 player in the country, JC Latham. It also signed players ranked Nos. 5, 8, 17, 23, 26, 33, 44, 46, 50, 51, 57, 58, 74, 81 and 91. That’s 10 of the top 50 players in the country and 16 of the top 100. A staggering 20 percent of the top 50 players in the country are already in or are headed to Tuscaloosa to play for Saban.
Bama did all right..LOL.....and could get better...the number one recruit in the nation is waiting to decide between us and Ohio St...

OK, I'm here for my hat.

Contrary to prior rumors I never wear a hat but if said garment is all about "positive mojo" then count me in!

Also at 63 not balding but could use a li'l skull screen when riding my bike down to the beach!

Side note: as a kid (many years ago) my 2 fav college teams where 'bama and penn state.

Nixed penn state after that nittany lion shower PERV crap a number of years ago.

Hopefully hat size is adjustable.

Have a nice day!

BNF

OK, I'm here for my hat.

Contrary to prior rumors I never wear a hat but if said garment is all about "positive mojo" then count me in!

Also at 63 not balding but could use a li'l skull screen when riding my bike down to the beach!

Side note: as a kid (many years ago) my 2 fav college teams where 'bama and penn state.

Nixed penn state after that nittany lion shower PERV crap a number of years ago.

Hopefully hat size is adjustable.

Have a nice day!

BNF

Namor is usually the hat guy but he must be busy at the moment.

Take a look around in the SEC Store and pick out a free Bama hat.

https://www.secstore.com/sec/alabam...MI8Zyk0ram7wIVdeW1Ch0l5gcFEAAYASAAEgLFo_D_BwE

Just a word of advice - stay away from any of those National Championship hats if you can. They're pretty much always outdated after a year or so and they have to make new ones.

Back
Top Bottom