Alabama Inquires About Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Inquires About Saban

Who would Wayne look for in the offseason to replace Saban if he decides to take the job?

Crypt Keeper said:
Who would Wayne look for in the offseason to replace Saban if he decides to take the job?

Realistically? Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll...Ken Whisenhunt. Dom Capers would have to be a candidate because he can give continuity to our defense and if we can get someone that will straighten out the offense and has a better handle on personnel than Charlie Casserly...

Either way we'd be screwed, royally. It would be like when Ricky left suddenly.

ckparrothead said:
Oh great. More of this. Crazy.

whoa whoa whoa...hey i thought we could talk about anything we wanted....including possible coaching changes. I mean thats what you said in my thread...right?

ckparrothead said:
Realistically? Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll...Ken Whisenhunt. Dom Capers would have to be a candidate because he can give continuity to our defense and if we can get someone that will straighten out the offense and has a better handle on personnel than Charlie Casserly...

ugh....:barf:

ckparrothead said:

I would think Wayne would stay away from Stoops and Carroll if Saban actually does bolt after just two seasons. I bet it would turn him off to college coaches. Whisenhunt wouldn't be a bad choice.

Fins05:NewHope said:
whoa whoa whoa...hey i thought we could talk about anything we wanted....including possible coaching changes. I mean thats what you said in my thread...right?

He;s just talking about the topic.. which is a ****ty one for us fin fans.. not that it can't be talked about, it just... sucks to hear it even though it will likely be moot by friday when Saban discredits it .

Fins05:NewHope said:

Who said we couldn't talk about it? I was lamenting the news, not the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom