alan branch, gaines adams or levi brown? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alan branch, gaines adams or levi brown?

I think Ngata was a better prospect than Branch because he was a lot quicker. I see Branch as a space eating NT, not as disruptive force in the backfield.
Out of your three guys, I prefer Levi Brown at the moment. But I would pass on them all for a chance at Tedd Ginn Jr.

I think Ngata was a better prospect than Branch because he was a lot quicker. I see Branch as a space eating NT, not as disruptive force in the backfield.
Out of your three guys, I prefer Levi Brown at the moment. But I would pass on them all for a chance at Tedd Ginn Jr.

I see Branch the same way but I think the Keith Traylor types are invaluable

I would take Gaines Adams in a heartbeat. I think he is the best defensive player in the draft and a top five prospect overall. I would be thrilled if we came away with Alan Branch, but I think Gaines is too good to pass up.

if all of these 3 were avaliable at #9 who would u take and why?

I would go with branch. I think he can have the kind of impact ngata had on the ravens this season. a huge and very strong DT who can't be stopped one on one and that can certainly play NT for us. he is not just the prototypical DT who excells at stopping the run but can't rush the passer. He is also in my eyes an every down player at the next level. He would ocuppy bolckers for the linebackers to make plays and would free jason taylor a little bit drawing some of the attention of the line. If he's avaliable it's a no brainer.

Levi Brown. This is a good opp. to take a franchise LT. We need to solidify this position if QBs are gone. Our line is getting better, but it would work wonders to our QB and RB and even our WR to improve it.

And for our 2nd.........

I'd take Branch without a doubt. He could be as good for us as Vince Wilfork is for NE, or Casey Hampton is for the Steelers. Cam did say he felt the key to building a strong team was to first make sure you are strong down the middle. A big strong young space eater that will tie up two blockers on every play on a level of Timbo when he was in his prime.

Levi Brown. This is a good opp. to take a franchise LT. We need to solidify this position if QBs are gone. Our line is getting better, but it would work wonders to our QB and RB and even our WR to improve it.

And for our 2nd.........

I had the same draft plan for the 1st 2 rounds just two days ago: brwon 1st and leonard 2nd. but then I changed my mind a little bit about leonard because I realized we have some other positions that are in a better need of an upgrade than h-back/fullbackl/runningback kind of player like leonard is. I like his toughness and leadership and I compare him mentally to wes welker; a guy who would easily become a fan favorite. but I think now that Wr and C are two positions in seriouse need of an upgrade.
How about kalil or meachem with our 2nd???

if all of these 3 were avaliable at #9 who would u take and why?

I would go with branch. I think he can have the kind of impact ngata had on the ravens this season. a huge and very strong DT who can't be stopped one on one and that can certainly play NT for us. he is not just the prototypical DT who excells at stopping the run but can't rush the passer. He is also in my eyes an every down player at the next level. He would ocuppy bolckers for the linebackers to make plays and would free jason taylor a little bit drawing some of the attention of the line. If he's avaliable it's a no brainer.

Brown, because it's close (to Adams) and we have a glaring need. Then Adams, and Branch a distant third, too many other capable guys at that position.

I would take Gaines Adams in a second he is a quick de and could be our future pass rusher. And if he is athletic enough he could play a little olb like Jason Taylor does.

Back
Top Bottom