Albert Wilson ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson ???

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know he's recovering from his hip injury, but it seems like he could be digging a hole that takes him from a roster lock to a bubble player. Not saying he's not worthy, but some bigger receivers are having decent camps. Maybe the injury drags on and he starts the season in the IR.

I know he's recovering from his hip injury, but it seems like he could be digging a hole that takes him from a roster lock to a bubble player. Not saying he's not worthy, but some bigger receivers are having decent camps. Maybe the injury drags on and he starts the season in the IR.
Maybe you mean PUP?

He'll play when he's healthy.

Yea Wilson isn't going anywhere for this year at least.

Albert Wilson is perfect for a NE type offense... Dude will also lineup in the backfield alot IMO...

It's great that we've been getting production from this group and players like Wilson haven't even contributed yet. This may really turn out to be one of the strengths of the team.

If Wilson remains on PUP when the season starts then I believe he'll have 6 weeks to get off PUP or be put on IR for the season. Basically the Dolphins can have Wilson without it counting towards the 53 man roster. Once he comes off PUP then the team has to cut or trade a player.

If Wilson makes it back to the player he was before the injury he will definitely have a
spot on this team and I think contribute significantly. As others have stated, his skill set
fits this O very well. Plus the kid is just a footballer and you know Flores is gonna like that.

If Wilson makes it back to the player he was before the injury he will definitely have a
spot on this team and I think contribute significantly. As others have stated, his skill set
fits this O very well. Plus the kid is just a footballer and you know Flores is gonna like that.
I was under the impression he was fine, and that they were just not taking chances. Is there now some doubt about that?

I was under the impression he was fine, and that they were just not taking chances. Is there now some doubt about that?

I think it's more that they think he should be fine by game one and don't want to jeopardize that?

I hope he's fine. But can he hold up?

It's the unknown part that's gotta hedge the bet a tad.

And they are OBVIOUSLY bringing him along very slowly.

I'd suspect for a reason.

I'm just sayin' that injury was wicked for the kid.

Have to hope it completely heals and he's back in form and durable.

I have a feeling he's going to start the season on PUP. Not sure what happened to his hip exactly, but offseason reports were that it wasn't good and it could potentially linger for his whole career.

Back
Top Bottom