Alex Leatherwood at 18. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Leatherwood at 18.

I prefer the pass on Leatherwood.

Hunt played very well down the stretch. If Miami passes on Sewell which I think they will, I would not mind them drafting Wyatt Davis or this dude in the 2nd/3rd round...

Knee seems to be fine.

Look at his injury history.

Since he's been in college there has only been one season where he wasn't injured.

Talent wins out..talent at CB if it's BPA Is who you take...if the CB is the best player why take an inferior talent at another position? BPA, always!
BPA sounds great on paper but really only applies to the top 3-4 teams in the league. The rest of the league operates in a vacuum where BPA meets need. No team is drafting the same position year after year just because at the time they are on the clock BPA is selected.

BPA sounds great on paper but really only applies to the top 3-4 teams in the league. The rest of the league operates in a vacuum where BPA meets need. No team is drafting the same position year after year just because at the time they are on the clock BPA is selected.
Who would you draft? A need when the players suck and can be had later? Good way to get sucky players and stay sucking.

Yup, if taking Rousseau is a nice upgrade you take him over the corner, it makes your team better. Example btw. And yes Rousseau is the best pr in the draft period.

Yup, if taking Rousseau is a nice upgrade you take him over the corner, it makes your team better. Example btw. And yes Rousseau is the best pr in the draft period.
I was a Rousseau fan until I watched his pro day. Watch Jaelon Phillips cones and shuffle then watch Rosseau's footwork and athleticism; he looks really clumsy.
Also, for a third comparison watch Kwity Paye run cones and shuffle as well.

Only real tape I've watched on him was at the Senior Bowl practices. He seemed to get worked a fair amount and was slow on the edge compared to others. Was not really impressed with him. To me would be a 3rd rounder or so.

Back
Top Bottom