Alex Leatherwood at 18. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Leatherwood at 18.

I think Horn in particular is special, so if I didn't trade up for Smith or Waddle after drafting Pitts or Chase, I would be happy to get him at 18. In general, though, I agree.

Yeah, Horn does look like a very special prospect. My reticence has nothing to do with him as a player, but rather that MIA currently has X and Jones. And I also still have faith that Igbo will develop into a player and that Justin Coleman is going to be a good fit.

Yeah, Horn does look like a very special prospect. My reticence has nothing to do with him as a player, but rather that MIA currently has X and Jones. And I also still have faith that Igbo will develop into a player and that Justin Coleman is going to be a good fit.
You can never have too many elite Cornerbacks!

Right now X and Jones are expensive. We can't keep them in the future. Tua will get expensive later. I hope Igby can replace one. If we can draft another replacement, we are set for the future. It also allows us to trade them when their value is high (we can't do anything with Jones now)

Right now X and Jones are expensive. We can't keep them in the future. Tua will get expensive later. I hope Igby can replace one. If we can draft another replacement, we are set for the future. It also allows us to trade them when their value is high (we can't do anything with Jones now)
Logic..imagine that!

He was a tackle that was looked at as a possible top 15 pick if he had entered the draft in 2020. He decided to return to Alabama last year and it seems like instead of helping his draft position, he will likely be drafted lower in 2021 than he might have been in 2020. It will be interesting to see where he does end up being drafted.

On the other hand he probably now has a college degree and he missed the highly forgettable Covis 19 year of the afaraid.

Back
Top Bottom