Alex Leatherwood at 18. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Leatherwood at 18.

I'll gladly take this kid if we do not grab Sewell. Pitts at 6 or the WR of our choice then this dude and I'm hitting we won the draft button. We grab Sewell then which ever WR falls to 18 because one will garunteed.
Why would you take him at 18 then he'll be there in the 2nd round?

No. There are very good tackles that will be available in the 2nd round if necessary.

As good as Leatherwood is I'm not sure he can start on our current roster. He's an NFL OG and we are already LOADED there if you count Hunt, Kindley, Flowers, and Davis.

No way he falls to the 2nd. This draft will have have 4 to 5 OT gone in the top 20 picks and he's 4th on my list. Those awesome Wide receivers will fall. One might get picked in the top 10 by us or Cincinnati. The 2 top edge rushers will be gone by 12. Doesnt matter how good you think they are the class is not deep they go fast, premium position just like OT and QB and CB. I put Leatherwood right under Jenkins.

No way he falls to the 2nd. This draft will have have 4 to 5 OT gone in the top 20 picks and he's 4th on my list. Those awesome Wide receivers will fall. One might get picked in the top 10 by us or Cincinnati. The 2 top edge rushers will be gone by 12. Doesnt matter how good you think they are the class is not deep they go fast, premium position just like OT and QB and CB. I put Leatherwood right under Jenkins.
I'd say 4 OT's go top 20....he's just not one of them but time will tell.

No. Much too early ... if we'd pick him at all.

No thanks! Wouldn't draft Leatherwood, Mayfield, etc. before the 2nd round.

If we are going the tackle route at 18, which isn't my preference -- assuming Sewell and Slater are gone, Darrisaw is probably the only guy that I'd personally be okay with. Tevin Jenkins has also grown on me. I like Vera-Tucker in that range but I don't know if he's better suited at guard.

I wouldn't draft an OL before the 2nd round, and I want a center there. The only perk in drafting a guard or tackle early would be getting Flowers out of the starting OL.

Otherwise, I'm fine going into the season with:

Jackson / Flowers / *Humphrey / Kindley / Hunt

* Dickerson, Hill, Meyers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom