Alex Mack, C, Cal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Mack, C, Cal

Correct me if I am wrong but....

I find it amazing that on a discussion on drafting centres nobody as far as I have seen has mentioned the versatile Max Unger?

Versatile yes..., but he doesn't have the sure power of Mack..., and if there is any uncertainty whether Unger can move the pile or anchor in and passblock a mammoth why upgrade at all because satele is serviceable and is even capable of a strong game..., but overall is average...

Versatility is great when looking for depth but I want a stud Center to anchor the Oline and help give us a feared run game. Satele becoming a backup is the versatility I'm looking for to backup guard and center.

i would love the pick, the only deturant is that we picked merling with the 2nd round pick and got langford in the 3rd, langford ended up being better for us. i would love it if parcells and scouts could find a kid out of no name U in the later rounds who wont be as good as mack but who will do a great job for us. that would allow us to go NT or LB or what ever other position the team deems right with that first pick

after reading all these glowing remarks on Mack, I will eventually be checking the draft pick trade value chart. if it takes a 4th to trade up to get him then I say do it

Back
Top Bottom