Alex Smith looks like a joke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith looks like a joke

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
He has no vision or arm. The Niners wasted their 1st round pick.

are you trying to say a guy who plays in a shotgun/option offense in college against vastly inferior opponents isn't going to do well in the NFL??? how dare you

It's too early to judge! Same thing people did with Ronnie. I'm not saying he'll be good or won't be good but its way to early to judge a QUARTERBACK in what his second game?

Hey look, another boneheaded throw.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
It's too early to judge! Same thing people did with Ronnie. I'm not saying he'll be good or won't be good but its way to early to judge a QUARTERBACK in what his second game?

This is a continuation of my evaluation of him coming from college.

BTW, the refs have botched both of their reviews. On the first one Edge clearly broke the plain of the goalline before the ball got knocked loose. And on this last Alex Smith interception, Doss caught the ball had both feet down but when he hit the ground the ball came loose in his arms.

Wow, an onside kick by San Fran to start the 2nd half. Olindo style.

Oh my, another onside kick. Couldn't recover though. The guy who just missed it was QB Cody Pickett. LOL, Nolan is crazy.

Great int in the end zone by Norton. This is one helluva game.

Lack of vision. Smith throws his 4th interception into triple coverage.

The Niners should be winning.

SMadison29 said:
Lack of vision. Smith throws his 4th interception into triple coverage.

The Niners should be winning.

what are you TALKING about? my god... are you in charge of employees in any fashion? if so, i feel for them terribly...

when John Elway got taken apart in his first game against Pittsburgh, he was a sure bust also, right?

you're judging a rookie quarterback with absolutely no receivers, no O-line and no CBs to help on defense going against the hottest team in the NFL? hasty threads like these hold absolutely no weight on forums like these or any other... did LT Jennings or C Newberry even play? the rest of the line is horrible...

when he's tearing up the league in 4-5 years, you'll probably never acknowledge the fact that you're ripping the kid today based on one Sunday...

get a clue before ripping players in their first game as a 15-point underdog...

what are you TALKING about? my god... are you in charge of employees in any fashion? if so, i feel for them terribly...

when John Elway got taken apart in his first game against Pittsburgh, he was a sure bust also, right?

you're judging a rookie quarterback with absolutely no receivers, no O-line and no CBs to help on defense going against the hottest team in the NFL? hasty threads like these hold absolutely no weight on forums like these or any other... did LT Jennings or C Newberry even play? the rest of the line is horrible...

What are you talking about? Did you ever watch him play in college? If you read the entire thread you'd see that this isn't just an evaluation of this game but of his game as a whole including college. He can't read defense, he lacks vision, & his arm is so-so.

Smith has some help on O. Both Barlow & Gore ran well today. He has one good receiver, Brandon Lloyd, but he couldn't get him the ball today. His WRs had a grand total of one catch. Smith was locked onto the center of the field much of the day. He is way behind the learning curve because of playing in that Pop-Warner offense of Urban Meyer.

when he's tearing up the league in 4-5 years, you'll probably never acknowledge the fact that you're ripping the kid today based on one Sunday...

LOL, that's not going to happen.

smith is pretty bad, but he's physically talented, no doubt. to start him this early in his career after spending so much time in a novelty trick option offense is going to only be bad for him

Smith is a rookie and he has NO weapons at all. Give him time, he will come around.

SMadison29 said:
LOL, that's not going to happen.

yeah, i know it's not going to happen that you'll never admit it... anyhow, this all is coming from a guy who actually proclaims Sam Madison is the NFL's No. 1 corner... oooooooooooooooooooooooo-kay

Back
Top Bottom