Alex Smith looks like a joke | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith looks like a joke

yeah, i know it's not going to happen that you'll never admit it...

Sure I will. I've got no problem saying I'm wrong. So far the running list is Deshaun Foster, Dwight Freeney, Peter Warrick, Travis Henry, Brian Westbrook, Jamal Reynolds, Tim Couch, Rashaun Woods, Joey Harrington...

this all is coming from a guy who actually proclaims Sam Madison is the NFL's No. 1 corner... oooooooooooooooooooooooo-kay

That's just there. It's been expired for 4 years.

SMadison29 said:
Sure I will. I've got no problem saying I'm wrong. So far the running list is Deshaun Foster, Dwight Freeney, Peter Warrick, Travis Henry, Brian Westbrook, Jamal Reynolds, Tim Couch, Rashaun Woods, Joey Harrington...
you thought freeney wouldn't be good? :confused: i'm with you on woods though, he looked like quite a beast in college

Ace88 said:
Smith is a rookie and he has NO weapons at all. Give him time, he will come around.

How do you know he will come around? Or are you just saying that to say it? I doubt you watched him in college or you wouldn't be saying that.

The Reason his is doing bad is cause hes what u call a rookie qb and not all rookie qb is like marino when they first start

byroan said:
How do you know he will come around? Or are you just saying that to say it? I doubt you watched him in college or you wouldn't be saying that.

I just think that Smith will be a darn good QB. He just needs some weapons. That is just my opinion about him.

you thought freeney wouldn't be good?

Thought he was too small & not strong enough. Didn't envision him as another Jason Taylor. I had him as a mid second rounder & when the Colts took him 11th I was laughing at Dungy.

Smith might be good eventually, MIGHT be. Id rather have Ronnie or Caddy and Rattay starting if I was San Fran. They dropped the ball. Ronnie and Caddy are certain allpros, Smith is a project, not worthy of the #1 overall pick imo. Dont tell me they had Barlow or whoever either, their Rbs arent great. Id have taken Ronnie or Caddy and taken my chances on getting Leinart next year.

finfansince72 said:
Smith might be good eventually, MIGHT be. Id rather have Ronnie or Caddy and Rattay starting if I was San Fran. They dropped the ball. Ronnie and Caddy are certain allpros, Smith is a project, not worthy of the #1 overall pick imo. Dont tell me they had Barlow or whoever either, their Rbs arent great. Id have taken Ronnie or Caddy and taken my chances on getting Leinart next year.
barlow is good and frank gore has looked great

Neither Gore or Barlow are in the same class as Brown or Caddy. Smith really doesnt look very talented from the preseason until now. He just doesnt look like an NFL caliber qb. He supposedly is extremely smart but I saw that guy routinely throwing into triple/double coverage, I know he was under some heat but he really doesnt seem to have any sort of grasp on the NFL yet. Yea hes young, too early to call him a bust but he looks disturbingly bad if youre a SF fan. Brown and Caddy were the BPA in the draft, even Braylon Edwards would have been a better pick. Barlow (they didnt have Gore before the draft) isnt so good that you pass up on guys like Ronnie or Caddy for a complete project at Qb. Id trade Barlow and Smith for Ronnie or Caddy.

Back
Top Bottom