Alex Smith's Contract | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith's Contract

CrunchTime said:
According to some reports Smith's agent is trying to steer him to the Dolphins because he thinks its a better situation for him.The niners owner has a reputation for being a cheapskate(Employees have to pay for their personal mail).On the other hand Wayne H is know as a owner who is quite open to
suggestions.

Not all suggestions....many times I told him to go to hell....he hasn't yet.

The contracts for the 1st and 2nd picks aren't going to be any cheaper than last year....it doesn't matter who the player is. Whom ever the 49ers select...it has to be done before the draft...so everyone will know...no secrets.

SkapePhin said:
Much has been said of this recently, reports are saying that Smith is asking for more money than Eli Manning if he is drafted 1st overall, and because of this SF is thinking about going with Rodgers because he will be cheaper.. But this is what strikes me as odd.. Smith will NOT be making anywhere near Eli money if he isnt drafted first overall.. If the Phins pick him, they wont even be paying him Aaron Rodgers money! So why on Earth would he make these demands? Sounds really odd and fishy to me.

Maybe he doesn't want to be a 9'Er?

Apparently he prefers Miami and Tampa to San Fran

Back
Top Bottom