Alexander to get cut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alexander to get cut?

I was stupid enough to take this turd as my first fantasy football pick in my league last year...the 8th overall pick. Just shows you that some guys get big fat and happy once they get a big contract.

I actually traded him for Drew Brees about week 5 or 6!

I really feel like this could happen if we give F.Adams a real big contract. He's had too many lazy season's and might just be looking for that last fat contract, I hope I'm wrong if we do persue him.

This does happen quite a bit with OLmen and interior DLinemen.

But, yea Alexander laid down after he got paid. He should get cut.

I'm being a pedant here but don't you mean Indianapolis? I take it you're referring to Edgerrin James?

o shoot i nevre noticed i put cincy, thanks dude dono where cincy came from. :beer1:

I agree he couldn't do those things, but you totally neglect what he could do.... see the field, accelerate, and run fast enough to get by a defense. Jerome Bettis was slower than my Grandma but he was still a good back for a number of years. Not everyone is LAdanian Tomlisnon-- strong, fast , agile, w/ good vision. Players get it done w/ what they are good at, not their weak points. Saying Alexander couldn't juke therefore he sux is like saying MArino couldn't scramble so he was a bad QB. (Not the Shaun is in Danny's class lol)

i'm not saying he sucked cuz he couldnt juke
dont put words into my mouth. whats iwth VIP ppl and doing that? not saying just b/c ur in VIP but evreyone in VIP keeps putting words into my mouth or others. Maybe theirs a flu up in there? loll.

neways he was a open a hole and i will get through it back. not a open a small hole ill juke, bend or even twist a bit to get through. he had ZERO hip movement. It seemed as though they were glued up.

I can say from first hand experiance that Shaun Alexander was always a vastly over rated running back. He's always been pudgy, slow, afraid of contact, and never faught for extra yardage. When he got his big contract, it was all over because he knew he could take laziness to the extreme.

Back
Top Bottom