All Day Game Thread | Jill’s still suck! | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Day Game Thread | Jill’s still suck!

What's this based on besides creepy speculation based on rumor?
Reports he and his wife are not living under the same roof and the fact he has already signed a 10 year $375 million contract with Fox to work for them when he hangs up his football gear for good.

I’m not saying he should retire but his wife seems to be not too happy that he decided to return after announcing he was going to retire. She hasn’t gone to any of his games this year but was always at his games in the past.

He even admitted that his wife wants him to retire and spend more time with the family and the kids so she can have more freedom to do more things she wants to do.

So while you might call it creepy speculation, I am just stating what Brady has already stated in the media concerning his wife wanting him to retire and he could be making $25 million more dollars working for Fox than playing for the Bucs this year. He also would have more time to spend with his wife and kids during the week if he worked for Fox On the weekends.

Brady is also taking every Wednesday off during the season to spend time at home with his children and that is something he didn’t do before this year.

So when you look at everything he seems to have going on outside football, I can imagine it is hard for him to have the same dedication to the game he had in previous years. That doesn’t mean he still isn’t a very good QB and won’t lead the Bucs to the playoffs but it certainly seems he is having to deal with issues in his life which might be affecting his play on the field.

No matter how I feel about the Bills. I have to admit that Milano is a hell of a LB for them . He never seems to miss a tackle and he runs sideline to sideline to make plays.

He is the type of LB the Dolphins need to add to make their defense better.
Yes, then he can shove Allen down 3 seconds after the play.

Yes, then he can shove Allen down 3 seconds after the play.
I didn’t say he isn’t a dirty player on occasion. But he rarely misses a tackle and he covers from sideline to sideline. Some players claim Wilkins is a big talker on the field who has no problem playing a little dirty if he thinks he can get away with it but I love the fact he is a Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom