All Phinfans Read This!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Phinfans Read This!!!!

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Listen...what would you rather have at this point?

We either play hard and maybe catch the patriots and go into the playoffs and lose (because with our O-line and coaching staff I cant see us winning a superbowl) and since we made it to the playoffs Wanny stays and we will be doomed for another ****ty season next year with poor coaching.

Or we can lose have another 9-7 season and get WANNY THE HELL OUT!! AND start fresh with a new MOTIVATING coach and a much better O-LINE and new WR's.

THEN the dolphins will be unstoppable.

Which would you prefer? Late season disappointment in playoffs leading to another ****ty year with wanny and poor coaching...or a new dolphins team the fans have been waiting for. You have seen what new coaching can do to a team, Gruden for example...

haha you guys whats with the faces? i was looking for what you all think and have to say :)

Why not just call for the team to forfeit the rest of the games? That way, the team goes 5-11 and gets a new coach and a high first rounder. :rolleyes2

I know Dave has his problems, but you can't hope Dave fails just to justify your opinion about his skills. That's quite possibly even more stupid than rooting against Griese or Fiedler because you don't like them.

We all know this team is running out of years to win. I won't surrender a single opportunity in hopes of setting up a better one next year. Why? Those opportunities can go sour far too quickly. Look at the Eagles or pretty much any other team that seemed to have it together and lost it all too quickly...

Yea, then everyone gets pissed off, Junior Retiers Zach starts to think about it. People sign with other teams and we have to rebuild. This year is our only chance. We have a great team. We just need to learn how to use it.

I'll take the good Fins team with Wannstedt still leaving at the end of the season.

Yeah as long a sWanny goes I'm happy. If he doesn't go i'm happy too. That means we had a great year.

I think we have alot of talent and that our coaching has sucked and been far too predictable, but I root for the Phins. Not players or coaches, the Miami Dolphins.

Are you nuts?

I vote for we overtake the Patriots, win the division, get revenge on the Colts in the first round of the playoffs, then upset KC in the AFC Championship game and then go to the Super Bowl and upset the Rams to win it all.

Whether we lose in the first round of the playoffs or don't make them at all, Wanny is still gone. The AFC Championship game was the mark to make to save his job.

It must be depressing to be so pessimistic. I'll chose the root for the Dolphins EVERY Sunday reguardless of personnel option.

Dude, what are you talking about?? Whether we completely tank the rest of the way or don't go deep into the playoffs, Wanny will be out of a job. The two scenarios you painted are actually one. So what you're really asking is, would we rather see the Phins fail....or would we rather see the Phins fail.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom