All Phinfans Read This!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Phinfans Read This!!!!

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Listen...what would you rather have at this point?

We either play hard and maybe catch the patriots and go into the playoffs and lose (because with our O-line and coaching staff I cant see us winning a superbowl) and since we made it to the playoffs Wanny stays and we will be doomed for another ****ty season next year with poor coaching.

Or we can lose have another 9-7 season and get WANNY THE HELL OUT!! AND start fresh with a new MOTIVATING coach and a much better O-LINE and new WR's.

THEN the dolphins will be unstoppable.

Which would you prefer? Late season disappointment in playoffs leading to another ****ty year with wanny and poor coaching...or a new dolphins team the fans have been waiting for. You have seen what new coaching can do to a team, Gruden for example...
i never could understand this kind of thinking, i don't know how to respond!:confused:

I'm done with caring about the season. I'm going game by game so I can actually enjoy just watching the Phins play. I'm going with the assumption that we're going to miss the Playoffs again, and every game we win was a great game...while every game we lose is a pity, but just that. I think any other attitude is ignoring the reality of the situation that we have the worst O-line in the NFL, and no coaching, good or bad is going to change that fact.

We either play hard and maybe catch the patriots and go into the playoffs and lose (because with our O-line and coaching staff I cant see us winning a superbowl) and since we made it to the playoffs Wanny stays and we will be doomed for another ****ty season next year with poor coaching.

Or we can lose have another 9-7 season and get WANNY THE HELL OUT!! AND start fresh with a new MOTIVATING coach and a much better O-LINE and new WR's.

Which would you prefer? Late season disappointment in playoffs leading to another ****ty year with wanny and poor coaching...or a new dolphins team the fans have been waiting for. You have seen what new coaching can do to a team, Gruden for example...

I'm speechless..Is this a joke ? You can't be serious.

Re: Re: All Phinfans Read This!!!!

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

I'm speechless..Is this a joke ? You can't be serious.
actually, i don't think its serious. just venting, i do the same thing after a tough loss!;)

Originally posted by fin-atic
Are you nuts?

I vote for we overtake the Patriots, win the division, get revenge on the Colts in the first round of the playoffs, then upset KC in the AFC Championship game and then go to the Super Bowl and upset the Rams to win it all.

I'm with you my DOLFAN Brother!

So... basically you want them to tank the season so Wanny goes? Riiiiiggghhhhhht.

haha you guys whats with the faces? i was looking for what you all think and have to say :)

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF HUMAN BEAMINGS HAD EYES IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS.:eek:
I MEAN, LOOK AT THE POSSIBILITIES ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD.
A RUNNER COULD LATERAL BACK WITH EASE, A QB COULD ZIG OR ZAG WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO GET RUN DOWN FROM BEHIND.

IT'S REALLY A MESMERIZING THOUGHT. DON'T YOU AGREE 31?:confused:

:hitself: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

Originally posted by RikWriter

You may see it that way, but you're incorrect. Huizenga was very clear what Dave needed to do to keep his job and a single wild card win was not it.

Well I guess I'm not the only one who sees it this way, so I wouldn't be so ****y about it if i was you. Plus Wayne stated no such thing.

Heres a quote from John Clayton's column.

"Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga really doesn't want to let Wannstedt go, so if the Dolphins clinch at least a wild-card spot, he should be safe."

Originally posted by poppy

Well I guess I'm not the only one who sees it this way, so I wouldn't be so ****y about it if i was you. Plus Wayne stated no such thing.

Heres a quote from John Clayton's column.

"Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga really doesn't want to let Wannstedt go, so if the Dolphins clinch at least a wild-card spot, he should be safe."

Yes, and we all know that Clayton has NEVER been wrong about ANYTHING before, right? :rolleyes:

I'm with fin-atic-We kick the Titans butts and start taking care of business one week at a time. Griese rules!

Back
Top Bottom