All Roster Cuts Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Roster Cuts Here

I do too its now in my all time dolphins auto collection.

He was a good rotation guy but it was bound to happen.

He was pretty good in the time he had last year during games. But when you contribute to a 6-10 year, dont let the door hitcha on the way out...

he'll be back. he always ends up back but Aitui and Randle make it more feasable.

Good Luck Ryan Baker. As a fan I appreciated your hard work and effort. You kept surprising me by sticking around for so long. But Randall is a more mobile DT and of course is younger. So far, over the last 2 drafts, Ireland has picked up 2 7th rounders in Wilson and Randall that are looking like good finds and solid depth. I suspect that Rishard Matthews will make #3.

20 more cuts plus who ever we cut after the rosters are set

We have cut Ryan Baker 5 times. We resigned him back the 1st 4 times. Why is this time going to be any different?

So far it's DT Ryan Baker (cut) and OL Ryan Cook (trade)...hope they're not cutting everyone with the name Ryan.

20 (or more) cuts to go.

Per Matt Moore: "Just wanna say thanks to everybody for all the support and kind words. It's means a lot. Thanks. Have a great day!"........ Could this be a sign he has been cut or traded? Could be just thanking the fans who still support the team and him, through the rough training camp and win less preseason.

Back
Top Bottom