All-Star weekend thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Star weekend thread

Blueprint said:
The West aimed to get T-Mac MVP, that was obvious. Even Kobe was playing pass-first basketball, and he always takes the All-Star game more seriously than anybody else. LeBron was looking for jumpers the entire first half when everybody else was trying to get each other involved and have fun. Usually, the first half is fun to watch. LeBron ruined the fun for me by chucking up all those J's. I wanted to see LBJ, Vince, & Wade out there throwing up alley's in the first half. "King" James was trying to get MVP honors after getting his *** whooped in the skill challenge the night before..

lol, Rip Hamilton is All-Star caliber? He's one of my favorite players, but come on now. He's a role player. Chauncey Billups gets him all of those open looks. Michael Redd is more all-star caliber, obviously. Rasheed & Rip made it because of Flip.

And Tony Parker? lol, Chris Paul is twice the player he is, and he's only a rookie. Tony Parker made the All-Star team because of the team he is on, just like how Ginobili, who has never played 30+ mpg made it last year. Mike Bibby is better too.

Another snub would be KG not starting for the declining Tim Duncan. :rolleyes2

Duncan is declining? If you think so, you must think Shaq is also...

Prime Time said:
Duncan is declining? If you think so, you must think Shaq is also...
Yeah, Shaq is on the decline, but he's much more efficient.

Shaq doesn't have nights where he goes 4/21 from the floor. That's pathetic for a big man.

Nappy Roots said:
i talked to sebastian telfair a couple times, the PG from the trailblazers, and he said most the players in the league feel like Bibby isnt ****, including him. He said to of the most overrated players in the league in most of the players in the league eyes is Bibby and Andre Miller. so i gotta go with who knows, he knows better than me.
Sebastian Telfair sucks.

Nappy Roots said:
alright, yall all gonna be eating your words in a year or so.
We were supposed to eat our words this year. I'll take back that the guy sucks, but in comparison to Mike Bibby, yeah, he sucks.

chris84chambers said:
put this in ur sig. SEBASTION TELFAIR SUCKS ***.... HE CANT SHOOT, HE CANT, FINISH INSIDE, HE CANT PLAY D HE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING IN THE NBA.

im not gonna put it in my sig, but i will save it

chris84chambers said:
put this in ur sig. SEBASTION TELFAIR SUCKS ***.... HE CANT SHOOT, HE CANT, FINISH INSIDE, HE CANT PLAY D HE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING IN THE NBA.
Damn, and this dude is a Blazers fan.

But seriously, go to the RealGM Blazers board. Most Blazers fans who watch Bassy every night think he'll never be anything more than an average point guard. He's the type of player that when he develops fully, I'd want him coming off my bench as the 6th man. Nothing more.

Blueprint said:
Damn, and this dude is a Blazers fan.

But seriously, go to the RealGM Blazers board. Most Blazers fans who watch Bassy every night think he'll never be anything more than an average point guard. He's the type of player that when he develops fully, I'd want him coming off my bench as the 6th man. Nothing more.

hes 2 years removed from highschool. not many players are killing it that early on. everyone will eat they words, kid is gonna be killin *******, watch.

Nappy Roots said:
alright, yall all gonna be eating your words in a year or so.
maybe another 3 or so yrs down the road, but as of now, he's nothing special...hell Wright could score 15 ppg for portland right now and he's not very good either

Back
Top Bottom