All-Star weekend thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Star weekend thread

K-train said:
Tony Parker has been having his best season. He has been the main reason why San Antonio is one of the best in the west.

Gilbert Arenas is 4th in the NBA in scoring and is not going to the All-star game is blashphemy. The Pistons deserved to get their players in the all-star game. They were the main reason why the East came back in the 3rd quarter with those Defensive stops.

Arenas wasnt in the game? i could of sworn i seen him in the game. that is some bull****, hes been insane this year.

chris84chambers said:
u havt watched him enough..............does he start?

haha, like i said, ive seen him play more than you. and nah he doesnt start, but im willing to bet next year he will.

blueprint, you have too much hate in your blood

Nappy Roots said:
haha, like i said, ive seen him play more than you. and nah he doesnt start, but im willing to bet next year he will.

there is a goddamn reason he doesnt start and blake does..........the guy is horrible.......whered u watch him play at??? highschool?? oh that proves alot about nba.

chris84chambers said:
there is a goddamn reason he doesnt start and blake does..........the guy is horrible.......whered u watch him play at??? highschool?? oh that proves alot about nba.

:D

wait. i hope to god portland lets him go.

chris84chambers said:
whered u see him??

ive seen him play street ball countless times, ive seen him play at the IMG academy in bradenton, where he trains and has a house, which is where i live to.

yea you gonna say, streetball aint nothin. but whatever

Nappy Roots said:
ive seen him play street ball countless times, ive seen him play at the IMG academy in bradenton, where he trains and has a house, which is where i live to.

yea you gonna say, streetball aint nothin. but whatever

lol it isnt thats nothing in nba.........he sucks at shooting........and its a proven fact if u do watch him................he cant make a lay up and its a proven fact if have watched him....................he is a shoot first pg its a proven fact if u have watched him.

chris84chambers said:
lol it isnt thats nothing in nba.........he sucks at shooting........and its a proven fact if u do watch him................he cant make a lay up and its a proven fact if have watched him....................he is a shoot first pg its a proven fact if u have watched him.

Basty isnt the best shooter, i aint saying that, he right now he aint shooting like he can in the NBA. like i already said. hes young, hes still learning the game, still learning shot selection, still gaining confidence in his NBA game.

this argument aint going nowhere....we just have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom