All-Star weekend thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Star weekend thread

SMadison29 said:
What a clutch move & fade away by Kobe, though no surprise really.

Then he loses the ball on the final play. :lol:

**** you West!

Just what luck I have. It's in Houston and they ******* lost. T-Mac won't get it now. Man you don't know how pissed I am for T-Mac.

Why does Wade have to be so good?

LeBron James had the most selfish performance I've ever seen in All-Star History.

On a side note, kudos to Kobe for actually playing team ball!

Billups & Wade = the REAL MVP's for the East. Wade more deserving for scoring 20 points and the game winner without hogging the ball and chuckin' up 3's all game.

Blueprint said:
LeBron James had the most selfish performance I've ever seen in All-Star History.

On a side note, kudos to Kobe for actually playing team ball!

Billups & Wade = the REAL MVP's for the East. Wade more deserving for scoring 20 points and the game winner without hogging the ball and chuckin' up 3's all game.

LeBron didn't ball hog all day..he was open..take the shot. LeBron deserved the MVP.

Prime Time said:
LeBron didn't ball hog all day..he was open..take the shot. LeBron deserved the MVP.

T-Mac deserved it more. He was on fire and he was shooting like a mad man out there tonight.

Ace88 said:
T-Mac deserved it more. He was on fire and he was shooting like a mad man out there tonight.

And everyone on his team kept passing it to him because they wanted him to get it...

So much hate for Nate the Great. :D

It wasn't a matter of missing the dunk (which when actually DUNKING, he botched what, 2-3 times?) It was setting up the dunk with that long toss.

Whats your problem with that?

And Igi's last dunk was absolutely nothing special, between the legs basic.

Nate won that contest fair and square.

Prime Time said:
LeBron was striving for that MVP, are you kidding? It was very obvious.

And of course, he choked in the clutch and Wade had to bail the team out. :refuse:

Phinz4Life said:
So much hate for Nate the Great. :D

It wasn't a matter of missing the dunk (which when actually DUNKING, he botched what, 2-3 times?) It was setting up the dunk with that long toss.

Whats your problem with that?

And Igi's last dunk was absolutely nothing special, between the legs basic.

Nate won that contest fair and square.

I agree 100%. It wasn't even close. Nate's last two dunks were amazing. Iggy had one great dunk, and it was something that could've been done by better athletes like a Josh Smith. Josh Smith was probably the best dunker there, but it seems like he gave up after he lost his dribble on the first dunk. Every year, there's always one garbage *** dunker there [like Birdman last year] who doesn't belong, and we saw that in Hakim Warrick. I wanted to see J.R. Smith go at it again, because honestly, he was the 2nd best dunker last year, if not the best.

This is actually a contest that I would've enjoyed watching the overly conceited LeBron James participate in.

Basically, knowing that there was no chance of seeing guys like Vince & T-Mac, I would've loved to see:

-Josh Smith
-J.R. Smith
-LeBron James
-Nate Robinson

I hope next year we can get an All-Star game where everybody is an actual All-Star caliber player. Players like Gilbert Arenas, Rip Hamilton (although I love the guy as a player and he's one of my favorites), Rasheed Wallace, and ESPECIALLY Tony Parker belong.

Michael Redd >>>> Rip Hamilton & Gilbert Arenas' 1-dimensional game.

Hamilton's a great role player, but seriously, he's not a "stand out" All-Star player. As for guys like Sheed & Parker, those are obvious choices for players who do not belong. Chris Paul should've been there.

Why is the NBA all-star game always the worst out of all the major sports?....bunch of clowns throwing alley oop passes for three hours and no d.....Zzzzzzzz.....what a joke.

the halftime show, was better then all the songs they played at the super bowl, including pre-, in-, post game

Back
Top Bottom