All-Star weekend thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Star weekend thread

they should bring chris anderson back and see who could miss the most dunks between him and nate.

chris84chambers said:
they judge the dunk not the tries why does it matter how many times it takes u its still the same dunk whether its first try or its 40538 try

Yeah thats why on an earlier dunk the commentator said 'Id give him a ten but I keep thinking of all his misses, I had to give him an 8'

Its not the same dunk, it becomes lame and predictable

chris84chambers said:
well if it was lame and predictable it was still great and he still won so w/e

Your completely over looking my point

I DONT CARE THAT HE WON

Good for him whatever

But overall the contest was lame

chris84chambers said:
lol i think ur the only one who thinks its lame so w/e

your acting very childish

Obviously you have never seen a dunk contest that is older than 3 years ago when they put in the age/experience limit

Alex22 said:
Yeah thats why on an earlier dunk the commentator said 'Id give him a ten but I keep thinking of all his misses, I had to give him an 8'

Its not the same dunk, it becomes lame and predictable
Actually, he gave him a 9, and said he had to block out the misses.

Hostile7 said:
Actually, he gave him a 9, and said he had to block out the misses.

No that was the other judge replying to him

Judge one- Id give him a 10 but I cant get those missed dunks outta my head 8

Judge 2- I just try and block out the misses 9

LightsOut said:
they should bring chris anderson back and see who could miss the most dunks between him and nate.

Nate's dunk was 10x harder than Anderson's.

Alex22 said:
No that was the other judge replying to him

Judge one- Id give him a 10 but I cant get those missed dunks outta my head 8

Judge 2- I just try and block out the misses 9

No he said he was blockin' out the misses because the Dunk Contest is about Dunks not attempts...

Back before most of you youngins was born I saw the first dunk competition which ended up with Dr. J and David Thompson in the finals (at McNichols Arena in Denver, in 1976). You got two misses and that was it....not 14+ attempts like the munchikan who won it tonight.

Prime Time said:
No he said he was blockin' out the misses because the Dunk Contest is about Dunks not attempts...

I have it on tape, I taped the whole thing

Yes one judge said that AFTER the other said he couldnt

Roman529 said:
Back before most of you youngins was born I saw the first dunk competition which ended up with Dr. J and David Thompson in the finals (at McNichols Arena in Denver, in 1976). You got two misses and that was it....not 14+ attempts like the munchikan who won it tonight.

I guess I'm glad I missed it, I would have been po'd big time. At least he got the MVP from the fresh/soph game.

Back
Top Bottom