All the QB's are Gone | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All the QB's are Gone

Speaking of JJ, I am putting him on my Dark Horse selection as the pick at 15.

He definitely is athletic enough to where if you were to think about tinkering with him at OLB in the 3-4, I don't think he would look foolish. I think he belongs up front, in any scheme really.

If any dolphins official thinks Watt could play OLB they should shoot themselves in the face..that guy is 290 pounds out of college and could easily hit 305 and play DT. He has 3-4 DE written all over him Certainly much more feasible than him being a OLB.

He could be a really good player I think and if we dont trade down he could represent value but then atleast Tony McDaniels would be gone and replaced with a much higher salary(although Tony wants starter money). Merling hasnt really been his fair chance with his injury and I cant imagine them cutting him. Not that I would mind if we ended up with Watt

If Newton, Gabbert and Mallett are gone then pick Christian Ponder. He'll just might turn out better than the others, anyway.

Ireland spoke today about Mallet possibly not being available at #15 ... Ireland said he has 3 choices on his board.

Any ideas who they might be, Mallet may not even be one!?!

(We all know a trade down is possible, but maybe there's a couple guys he likes ... we really don't know Ireland now that he's running the show!!)

There is a possibility the QB we want could be gone at #15, but maybe someone who is a Top Ten pick falls to us at #15?

i like martez wilson but at #15...nope he's a little stiff hipped to me a little straight linish but explosive as heck...i have a solid 2nd round grade there...carimi not at #15 either...mid 20's guy...costanzo nope...prince would be a luury pick unless you were to move sean smith to safety permanently and thats a big hell no from me...pouncey nope...no interior oline guy in the top 20...aldon smith nope...like ck said minimizes the misi pick at #40 last year where he was overdrafted anyways

trade down there will be options...someones gonna want one of those 4-3 or 3-4 ends at #15 once they start flying off the board in the early double digits...might only get a 3 out of it but stay in the top 20 or so

and if the qbs are gone tell mark ingram to stay by his phone...and pray new england passes

Back
Top Bottom