All this talk of Brady Quinn !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All this talk of Brady Quinn !!!

even if we were planing for the future why would ZT JT not be on the team. cuz they are getting old? they are still preforming at there top of there game. ZT lead the league with takles by 10 takles and JT was DMVP.

All you realisticly expect from Thomas and taylor is two years at the level they are playing now. Every player gets old, and when it happens it happens pretty quickly. I love both those guys but they wont be here for ever.

So many of you are going to very disappointed when he is taken before we even get a shot a him. He isn't the player you guys seem to think he is. You'll also be very glad when it's someone else's bad pick, and not ours. Believe it or not Cameron is trying to win now. If he weren't there would be no reason to keep Taylor and Thomas on the roster. If we did take draft Quinn he won't be an effective qb for a couple of years, and by that time the heart and soul of our defense will be gone. So I ask you. What does Quinn really do for this team, this year ? If we take a qb it will likely be in the second.

2 reasons

1.it wont cost us additional picks

2. He will be given time to develope because they won't be the pressure of inflated expectations due to simply because they were drafted in the first round

Disclaimer If we do draft Quinn I will support the move, reluctantly :)

I hope Quinn is taken by DET so that we won't pass on Tedd Ginn Jr. I can settle with Trent Edwards at #60. If Ginn Jr is gone by #9, then I would like Levi Brown. But those are the only three players I would be happy with. If they are all gone...Landry is the only other player.

Back
Top Bottom