All time hardest hitting Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All time hardest hitting Dolphin?

FinaticPatch said:
Louis OLiver was one heck of a hard hitting safety. Hes got my vote
yea, louis oliver was a bad mamma jamma. despite his poor pass coverage skills, he would lower the hammer on a bama.

Dick Anderson, Mike Kolen, John Offerdahl, Louis Oliver. One lesser known DB who would really tag you was Don Bessilieu.

Louis Oliver. He would put it on you. I remember him knocking himself out against the Chiefs. I think he hit Harvery Williams when he did it. The man had absolutley no regard for his own well-being. He tried to crush everyone.

YES well said ..

dolfanmark said:
Glenn or Lyle Blackwood, the Bruise Brothers, are candidates. But, I'd have to go with John Offerdahl. I doubt Cox would even be in my top 10. Among LB's, Offerdahl, Thomas, Bob Brudzinski, AJ Duhe, and Larry Gordon were all bigger hitters than Cox.

Very well said ...... the bruise brothers and the most DOMINATING linebacker in dolphin history MR. JOHN OFFERDAHL .

dolfanrodney said:
Brian Walker was a pretty good hitter at Safety

Damn, beat me to it. His name wont be mentioned with the HOF fins defenders but Walker punished players in his prime. My vote goes to Oliver though.

John Offerdahl without a doubt would be my choice-- Louis was good too, and I loved B Cox, he was dolphin through and through

Louis Oliver.

Now if we're talking about hitting a bong....

Bua...as far as hardest hit on a block....Csonka....hardest hits by a RB...but yeah Louis Oliver spanked some guys good. Cox a close 2nd.

Oliver...

Wait I think Ray Lucas used to hit the ground the hardest so maybe he was the hardest hitter.

Back
Top Bottom