Allen Vs Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Vs Tua

He’s won more playoff games than Tua. Hell, Allen is more clutch than Tua. Tua always sht the bed in these moments
Oh he won more playoff games than Tua?? WOW, HOW IMPRESSVIE!! According to you Tua sucks so how is this an impressive feat by Allen? Allen has won playoff games I'm sure Bills fans are thrilled about all those playoff wins with an empty trophy case.

I’m a big Tua fan but he’s just not it
This league you have to be able to put everthing on your back once in a while and he just doesn’t
This is how I feel. I don’t want to trash him. He doesn’t deserve that. But he’s not the guy that’s going to do what you are asking. Usually, those moments end in dropped shotgun snaps, sacks or head-scratching picks. The INT tonight to end the game was inexcusable. He had a pocket, he had time.

This is how I feel. I don’t want to trash him. He doesn’t deserve that. But he’s not the guy that’s going to do what you are asking. Usually, those moments end in dropped shotgun snaps, sacks or head-scratching picks. The INT tonight to end the game was inexcusable. He had a pocket, he had time.
Nah
Can’t trash him
He gives 100% out there, he just doesn’t have it

That scramble on 3rd and 13 was just someone who wanted it more
And someone (Kohou) who didn’t. Watch him at the tail end of that run. He could have held him short but decided to get out of the way. It’s a reflection of how this team is coached, IMO.

Allen owns us. Unfortunately, he only gets to play us twice a year. Vs the rest of the league, he was not good this year. Outside of 1 really exciting playoff game in which he lost wtf has Allen done?

Won division titles and won playoff games. Better than what we have....and no end in sight.

McDaniel schemed up Tua to the best of his ability. There’s just no improvising by Tua, no extending the play. If the ball isn’t out in 2.5 seconds it’s usually a lost play. Seems to panic when he has time, even if he is not facing any pressure.
Agreed but McD is not an OC
He’s a fantastic QBs coach though

I’m a huge Tua fan. Been a big supporter.

But he has been a huge disappointment in big games this season. Very hard to justify a big contract for him given the constant failures against quality opponents.

A game of an absolute retard vs a dude with the arm of a child. Two clowns. McDick is a clown though. That guy is a moron. Tinkerbell. He blows

Allen brings an energy to his team like Marino did. You expected them to pull the game out. Tua doesn't bring that energy. I expected him to throw and INT and he did. He may be in the Pro Bowl but he'll never be in the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom